English-lame...work on essay :mad2:
World History- sub gave a 40 minute lecture on cold war :drool:
Algebra- Fat test on probability :ee5k:

and hung out with my girlfriend :D:):thumbsup:

ceramics - poured a mold
collision - prep work for painting
british lit - skipped so i could paint
automotive - had a substitute, played my psp

Went to the nationwide FRC/international FLL (I think) robotics competition instead of school FTW. Complete win.

I wish I had a proper break over Easter. But oh no, my university decided to introduce a three semester year, and only way to do this is to cut back on our Easter "study week" and the month(s) long breaks we have between semesters. Why can't they cut back on... uni time?

God, I wish I had a break. Even the Easter break felt like nothing. I guess that's what happens when your town has stupid music festivals over Easter and all you get to do is either sit in traffic, wade around in mud at the festival or sit at home and complain. Any guesses what I did?

As for Uni. Well, let's just say there is no progress getting made on ANYTHING Uni related it seems. All I am doing is watching the work mount up. Hooray.

did. not. go.
norwoo.gif

English - Started the poetry unit. (woo?)

Soc. Studies - Same thing as every other day.

P.E. - Units. Started to get hot.

Science - Started our Astronomy Unit. Watched a movie and started on project.

Aglebra - Gettin' hotter, but thankfully, we're inside. (poor 5/6th period P.E. people). We did... stuff.

Band - Test than played book songs.

It really shouldn't be 90 degrees in the beginning of Spring... maybe I'm just forgetting it's California...

All week got exams.
Really not looking foward to it, mainly because of laziness.
I haven't even got an excuse i'm just naturally lazy.

Honors Brit Lit - Gave a power point presentation on Percey Bysshe Shelley and his poems Ozymandias and Ode to the West Wind. Easy 100.

Calculus - Anti-differentiation.

AP World - Notes, lots and lots of notes..

Health - Worked on vocab. Hate this class.

Latin V - Same as usual, boring.

yesterday all of my friends got on facebook at school with a facebook proxy for like 2 periods in the media center lol. Theres like no one at my school due to a field trip to new york which i was too poor to go to

Back