What You Did At School/College Today

^What he said. I'd much rather have a few weeks off in a row than have one week off every other month. One long break instead of a few annoying ones. although...

30 DAYS LEFT OF HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!! OORAH BITCHES!

=P

I am excited. School is the biggest waste of time ever.
If I'm going to be bored out of my mind being told what to do, I'd much rather get paid for it. xD

I am excited. School is the biggest waste of time ever.
If I'm going to be bored out of my mind being told what to do, I'd much rather get paid for it. xD

Aha, I suppose. It's just, everything starts to get so important. The best thing about school is that to be honest, it just doesn't even matter!

School can help shape character (i.e. build a good work ethic) and get you off to a good start. I would definitely not say that it doesn't matter.

School can help shape character (i.e. build a good work ethic) and get you off to a good start. I would definitely not say that it doesn't matter.

Oh yeah it's good for all that stuff, but it's still somewhat pointless.

"Disregarding all the worthwhile things it does, it is quite worthless."

:p

Aha, well of course.

Nah I meant like the actual point of school, is pointless. It's really not as important as they make out. The side effects are good though.

Haha, jokes. Yeah, I see what you're saying. They try to make it seem like without school you have no chance, when in reality that is not the case at all. It all depends on what you make it out to be and get out of it that counts.

Man, this break is going by quickly. I hate all of you that have more than a week off.

Oh boy, how I'm loving my school more everyday. Now, since the 5-person-group rule didn't work, they're threatening to take away the free time at lunch if there's one more fight. *sigh*

Anyways:

English - Reviewed on old test, took a new one, then talked.

Soc. Studies - Worked in our workbooks and took some notes.

P.E. - No more health day (I don't know if this is a "yay" or "damn"). We did the High Jump, where we jump over a bar onto a mat. I did... okay.

Science - Watched a science movie. BUT FIRST. A quote:
Dr. Mager: So, how did the fight start?
Sean [student]: Well, they started talking **** about eachother.
Doc: Oh, really? What kind of ****?
Sean: Well, Gabe called him a fag, and Jon called him a fatass.
Doc: I see.
...there's more, I just can't remember.

Algebra - Did some boring stuff I can't remember at the moment.

Band - Test. Didn't get to play today, however.

Last edited:
Oh boy, how I'm loving my school more everyday. Now, since the 5-person-group rule didn't work, they're threatening to take away the free time at lunch if there's one more fight. *sigh*
I remember when they tried that same sort of crap at my middle school. Tuck in shirts, two minutes to get to class, get out of the hallways, etc... The principal that made those rules started working at the high school my freshman year, we scared her away before christmas time. xD
No principal has kept a job at my school for more than three years. The current one (the three year record holder) just resigned, I saw it in the paper the other day. :lol:

today was slow
Guitar - tried to help someone on the piano while learning the song that I was helping her with. haha
Current issues - read a news article and had a debate (drug use/rehab)
free period - almost finished the book I'm reading
Automotive - worked on a teacher's car

Back