What You Did At School/College Today

There was really no point in going today...

Ceramics - painted a bit
Collision - nothing
British Lit - stayed in collision and helped the next class a bit
Automotive - nothing. Some guys were working on a nissan sentra that had a bad cooling fan; the instructor told someone to keep an eye on the temp gauge (which he didn't) and the coolant puked everywhere. xD
15 minutes later, it was still boiling

Today was kind of odd. There was no 2nd period, and 1st, 3rd, and 5th were only about 10-19 minutes long. 5th (Algebra) was also the last period, as it was a short day.

English - Corrected worksheets.

P.E. - Nothing really...

Testing Period - I had to be in band class for about 3 hours. Really boring. We had a test, and some people just couldn't play anything correctly *yawn*

Science - Continued watching the movie.

Algebra - Worked on my ABC book.

Drama: We did our take on thingy and hyde and sarah had tbe biggest part and she didn't say one word she was meant to through the whole play.

ICT: I broke dreamweaver...

English: Work experience presentation. I only did 2 paragraphs of it and I was meant to do some today after school. bit late.

Science: Screwed about with magnesium a bit.

Math: Mock GCSEs

****, had my last EVER lecture today, since I can't go to any tomorrow due to a 7s tournament all day. Exams next week : /

Guitar - had a senior meeting/party thing where we got out yearbooks and stuff
Current events - skipped, went to Sonic to get some breakfast
free period - paid some overdue fines, picked up my senior shirt, walked to
Automotive - nothing interesting...

I just realised how close I was to exams and had a heart attack. I feel as if I have learnt a limited amount this semester. Not enough for a 2 hour exam.

Thankfully it is open book.

Failed a two and a half hour exam in like an hour and a quarter.

We had to evaluate every piece of work we done:sleep:
And did a painting workshop, we had to paint fish:prrr:

Ceramics - painted my maraca
Collision - painted someone's POS car. the paint job looked good considering the car was a piece of crap
British Lit - worked pretty hard today as the final exam is next wednesday, and I'm barely half way done with the course. At least I'm not just starting with it (just looked on the login page, and someone just logged on for the first time since January xD)
I found out that the last unit in the course has to be done on a book, and I've already read some of the books on the list!:D (Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, War of the Worlds, etc...)
Automotive - worked on todays class ( http://todaysclass.com/ ) all period. easy

Guitar - found out that the final exam is to play the star spangled banner, which I already know
Current events - read an article
Free period - worked on literature work
Automotive - cleaned out the shop, put all the vehicles back together then moved them out into the back lot. this class is over with officially, so I can get a seal on my diploma and a chord at graduation. :D

Got less than 5 marks in an exam. Out of 100, that is.

Ceramics - nothing really. had someone come in class and shoot a video of the seniors for the senior wave video.
Collision - had a sub, watched Cars
British Lit - stayed in the collision class (the sub was pretty cool) and watched The Worlds Fastest Indian
Automotive - Had another sub, went on the computers the whole period.

Back