Whats a fanboy?

DRMARIO said:
sonyfansqx1.gif

- Fanboys
hilarious image dude. very hilarious.

Duh ive known this since like ive been 5 a fanboy is a boy who holds a fan for their master when its reaaly hot :tard:

We've got to make it even to prove i'm not a fanboy.

Sony Playstation 3 has that picture

The Microsoft XBOX 360 logo is like a green rectum

The Nintendo Wii controler is like a femanen pleasure stick

kidtmnt said:
We've got to make it even to prove i'm not a fanboy.

Sony Playstation 3 has that picture

The Microsoft XBOX 360 logo is like a green rectum

The Nintendo Wii controler is like a femanen pleasure stick

You might as well did say a dildo with buttons lmao "femanen pleasure stick" lmao

Fanboy is an attempted insult to another gamer whom prefers a different console. The label fanboy has been used to disregard other people's points of view. In essence, it's viewed that the person you're arguing against is immature and essentially just "a boy", rather than a teen or adult.

It has a negative connotation to it, and is essentially an insult. However, to be in a position to call someone a "fanboy", one would usually have to be a "fanboy" oneself. The term "It takes one to know one" is essentially true here. Ironic really...

In the bit under my name, I've placed Fanman - Fanboy but older. This is to keep my status as a person who is a fan of Nintendo (over other competitors), whilst still maintaining my 21 years old status.

To be accused of being a fanboy is to be accused of being "biased", in essence cherry-picking the good/bad parts to add to a debate.

I have heard the term "fangirl" branded a few times here and there, but usually by the person describing themselves, thus not having the same negative connotations as "fanboy" does.

Back