Whats the next big title release on Wii?

Well project hammer getting cancelled sucks balls. O, well. Disaster better kick some ass. As for the lack of games. meh.. There are engouh and I also game on PC which means Crysis and UT3. I'm not complaining yet.

Mingus said:
These three are suppose to be good. Now James Bond could go either way. You could get another Nightfire or Agent Under Fire. Both of those were good. Or you can also get another James Bond 007: From Russia with Love or GoldenEye: Rogue Agent. These were ok. Multiplayer was weak. Then again we can get another GoldenEye 007 which was maybe one of the most epic games to ever be released. But that is doubtful.

I dont think any 007 game is going to surpass the original GoldenEye. That game was serious epicness

ally_uk said:
ummmm Resident evil 5? lol

On a serious note hmm apart from No More heroes and Smash it's looking like a pretty dull year for Nintendo

I'll be picking up a PS3 soley for FF13 And GTA 4 oh and MGS4 say what you want but I don't see the point in hanging onto a console with shitty third party support.

Wow, you must feel like an idiot. I don't mean to spark anything, but when you post a comment like that... there's only one word for you, retarted.

If you knew anything about the wii, which you clearly don't, you would know that halfassed 3rd party games have been dumped on the wii for no good reason. But now that the Wii is selling sooo much better than anyother console, and is only increasing in sales, third party devs are going to put alot more work into the games they release on the wii.

We're only just starting to see the tip of the iceburg of the wii juggernaut which will soon invade the gaming world as we know it. Gamecube, your pathetic.

Soul Calibur Legends has already been released and has bad reviews.

Ummm, Assassains Creed got negative reviews aswell... and it's still the best game on my ps3.

Last edited:
D1nner said:
T3k who negative repped you? lol

Lol, i duno... I didn't even notice it. Most likely it was one of the extreme fanboys that are blind to Wii's flaws and doesn't like me telling the truth.

ally_uk said:
ummmm Resident evil 5? lol

On a serious note hmm apart from No More heroes and Smash it's looking like a pretty dull year for Nintendo

I'll be picking up a PS3 soley for FF13 And GTA 4 oh and MGS4 say what you want but I don't see the point in hanging onto a console with shitty third party support.

It's like the Gamecube repeating all over again!

So you're willing to pay for $400 (assuming you get the cheap one) for a PS3 system with no backward compatability, no flashcard reader, no SACD compatability for basically 2 games? I say 2 because GTA4 will also be on Xbox. If you're going to get PS3, dont get it for just those games. $400 is too much for a watered down PS3, especially when the PS3 is the worst console of the 3. Now THAT is a waste.

But if your planning on getting PS3 for those games and more, then I guess its aight. Except for the part that its the watered down version :p

Yes, the wii has flaws. But the 360 and ps3 also have flaws, major flaws. Wii's biggest flaw is not having HD, right? Well it's not that bigger deal, nobody NEEDS HD. But the 360 is prone to hardware failure, looks like that's a bigger flaw than the wiis main flaw. I know a fair amount of people of people that have a 360, and alot of them have had to buy knew 360s due to the 360's "inferior hardware".

ps3 doesn't have any real flaws, it's the most powerful of the three, it has Bluray player and excellent media features. The biggest flaw is the price and lack of games, but everything will come around.

And by all means, I'm no Nintendo fanboi. Infact I'm thinking of getting a 360 myself, I just have to wait for a solution to the problem, but you have to cut the wii some slack. You make it sound like a worthless piece of junk, which has proven itself not to be.

But the 360 is prone to hardware failure, looks like that's a bigger flaw than the wiis main flaw.

Not anymore. The 360s produced after September 2007 have near to no freezes and RRODs.

See, this is exactly what im talking about. People like you. I didn't say anything about PS3 and Xbox not having flaws. Anyone who thinks one of the consoles has no claws is just stupid and retarted. Why did you even make that post? You're acting defensive when no one even started being offensive towards any console.

Btw the whole "im not a fanboy, im planning on getting such n such console" is getting really old.

FYI, I love my Wii and think the only downfalls are online and lack of 3rd-party support. I also love my 360 and think the biggest downfall is lack of hardware support, lots of technical problems and lack of japenese style games. Not that I like japanese games, I usually hate most of them, but being fair to the japanese gamers and people who like those games, there is a huge lack of it on Xbox.

Btw, what did you mean by HD? High-Def or Hard Drive?

D1nner said:
Not anymore. The 360s produced after September 2007 have near to no freezes and RRODs.

oh and this is true. Technically the updated 360 version was released August 27th and from what people have been saying, its alot faster, ALOT more quiet and no RROD. The freezing part though, I think that has to do with certain games instead of the system. Oblivion is the only game to freeze on me so far.

T3kNi9e said:
Lol, i duno... I didn't even notice it. Most likely it was one of the extreme fanboys that are blind to Wii's flaws and doesn't like me telling the truth.

Only Mods can give negative rep.

Anyways, get back on topic here please:

The next release I see coming out that hasn't yet been fully mentioned is a new StarFox game!

Back