Whats the next big title release on Wii?

CantGetAWii said:
Only Mods can give negative rep.

Anyways, get back on topic here please:

The next release I see coming out that hasn't yet been fully mentioned is a new StarFox game!

So Mods aren't fans?

Either way it really doesn't matter. It's really not going to affect anything.

Edit: Has StarFox been announced or are you just going on a hunch?

Besides the Godly SSBB, and Mario Kart wii,
I have been looking forward to Animal Crossing for wii. They have announced it, but they have no info whatsoever on it yet.
I hope Nintendo announces the making of a Satr fox and F-zero for the wii. Those are my favorite wii games.
But I can dream . . . .

T3kNi9e said:
I wont say developers bet on the wrong "horses". Atleast when it comes to the Xbox, I doubt any of them are regretting that. But im pretty sure alot of them are regretting betting on the PS3.

To quote developer EA's CEP : from the other thread
John Riccitiello, EA CEO, commented, "[This transition has been] harder because of the complexity, and much harder because, unfortunately, we bet a little bit on the wrong horse in focusing so much on the PS3 and Xbox 360, and to a lesser degree on the Wii. And let me assure you that almost all of us in the industry made the same judgment. So after so many transitions of guessing exactly right, we got this one a little bit wrong, and we're dealing with that now with strong investments on the Wii."

Back