Whats The Worst character To Put In Brawl

i already anwserd the question please stop ansering its wasting the thread

ummi agree

noo super heroes that wud spoil the game 4 sure

but other than that i say the more characters the better

ash ketchum. oh wait, hes already added.

hmm, from the nintendo universe i guess kranky kong. yeah, definitely kranky.

Mr.Game & Watch would be the worst character to be put in brawl. The only reason they added Mr. Game & Watch to SSBM is because they couldn't put Snake in Melee. Thank goodness Mr.Game & Watch is not going to be in Brawl.

Last edited:
The worst characters in Brawl would be:
Pichu
Peach/Daisy
Mr. Game and Watch
Piranha Plant
Birdo
Man I just hate all of those

wow a lot of characters people suggested(birdo, pichu, petey pirahana) i think could work in brawl, i definetly do not think they will be in it(pichu=probably) and i would like to see more deserving characters however i think birdo and petey could work

imo, of characters created by nintendo, the worst character would be master hand as a playable charactter(not sure if this has been suggested, only read first post of this thread)

mushroomedmario said:
wow a lot of characters people suggested(birdo, pichu, petey pirahana) i think could work in brawl, i definetly do not think they will be in it(pichu=probably) and i would like to see more deserving characters however i think birdo and petey could work

imo, of characters created by nintendo, the worst character would be master hand as a playable charactter(not sure if this has been suggested, only read first post of this thread)
I agree, I would love to be Birdo, sniping people with eggs just like I do with Yoshi while Petey Pirahna would be shooting some toxic crap =D The thought of seeing a fuzzie with be kinda funny :lol:

Anyways worst character... One of the zombies from Resident Evil =3

Back