What's the worst thing you've done?

Snorted Pop Rocks on a dare when I was drunk.

Oh, I thought it would have been raping a chicken. I guess not all rednecks do that.

Also, since when did the title of this thread say things? Thing is singular... meaning you don't have to tell us every single bad thing you've ever done. The guy who made this just wants to know the worst thing you've ever done... not your life story.

My friend snorted a whole bunch of stuff in class like Smarties(candy), Sweet Tarts(candy), Pixie Stick(candy), a crushed chocolate chip, Lucas(it's a spicy powder candy), and some other type of stuff.

Ha! Nice one King.

played Star Fox:Assault

before reading the review...*shudders* i couldnt speak for weeks

Are you serious? I mean come on, are you serious? Sometimes people like you make me want to E-punch a baby. There was nothing wrong with Star Fox: Assault, I love the game, and I play it on a daily basis. You probably just didn't figure out you can chance your control scheme- much like every reviewer out there...

Don't know really, theres 2 bad things that i have done, threw stones at this mans window and got chased of the coppers ( he was 20 ). And the time i went on the golf course when i picked this mans ball up and threw it and it hit the driver in the caddy on the head, that was funny as . He chased me in the caddy before it fell into a pit and one of them got me and dragged me to the office, when he wern't looking i managed to run out and climb back through the hole in the fense.

Funny times they were, now that ive left school i dont usually go out with my old friends nomore so it's not thatmuch fun now..

but you should of seen that copper van zooming over the bumps after us, the back end was sparking up, im sure he lost his exhaust . Still made me giggle all night though that day.

Last edited:

My friend snorted a whole bunch of stuff in class like Smarties(candy), Sweet Tarts(candy), Pixie Stick(candy), a crushed chocolate chip, Lucas(it's a spicy powder candy), and some other type of stuff.

Ha! Nice one King.

Hahaha I was dared to eat lucas off a girl's stomach not that bad :p

A few friends and I stole over 700 amp energy drinks, gatorades, soda, and coffee from the pepsi facility near my house....... And we got caught

haha
Some guy Near where i live, Robbed Carls Jr. and he lived right across the street form the place....
The cops came and arrested him =p

i beat up a cat and a little kid at the same time because the kid told his cat to scratch me...i hate being touched (a lot)

played Star Fox:Assault

before reading the review...*shudders* i couldnt speak for weeks

Are you serious? I mean come on, are you serious? Sometimes people like you make me want to E-punch a baby. There was nothing wrong with Star Fox: Assault, I love the game, and I play it on a daily basis. You probably just didn't figure out you can chance your control scheme- much like every reviewer out there...

Absolutely agree with you. I love StarFox Assault.

Back