What's your bowling technique?

Blipstein

Yo Momma
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
5612-5189-9190-0242
I just want to see what everybody's bowling techniques are. Do you bowl from the side of the lane and put a lot of spin on it? No spin? Straight down the middle? Talk to me

I go to marks the right to compensate for the uncontolable tilt in my hand when I release the ball. It usually hits the middle front pin at an angle, so I don't get a strike very often, but the problem is that if I dont do this, then I usually take out one or two pins.

Sometimes, I also get a strike of I go a little to the left and angle myself so that when I hit the front pin, its straight on (on account of my spin).

you?

I go to the right so the line is not quite on the gutter, swing back, put some sweet spin on the ball, and release a few degrees past being perpindicular with the ground. Gets me a strike 1/2 to 2/3 of the time.

To pick up any spare where the pins are all close, a align myself just to the righ of the pins to account for that nature twist of my wrist, swing back, and release really high so the ball land 1/3 of the way down the lane. Picks up a spare everytime!

I've got a hella natural curve in my bowling so to compensate I turn the guy two ticks to the right and then slide him one to two ticks to the right. Just as csiguy does, I let it rip a few degrees past being perpendicular with the ground so I don't lay it down on the lane early (this creates massive hook that kills me). Has gotten me a couple of 200+ games.

Anywhere on the right half of the Alley I can get a strike pretty much.

Back