What's your pokemon team?

The thing with Yanmega, however, is it's a lead for a reason. Stealth rocks do 50% damage to his HP.
If you want Hydro Pump in Salamence, you breed a male with the desired move who belongs in the same egg group as Salamence and his evolutionary line.
In this case you'd breed a male Gyarados that knows Hydro Pump with a female Bagon/Shieldon/Salamence and the baby Bagon will know Hydro Pump.

Yes, the Skarmory is still EV trainable.
On Infernape/Yanmega: The advantage of that Infernape is that Blissey will never survive a Close Combat. Yanmega obviosly has his coverage advantages though. STAB Bug Buzz is a killer, and Air [strike]hax[/strike] Slash will kill fighting types as well as other buggs not named Foretress and Scizor.
On Kingdra: Yes, IV breeding, but I assume you don't know how to do that. If need be, I can breed the pokes, but I can't EV train anything untill I finish Diamond (just beat Wake). I have several Kingdra spreads that I myself want to do so that'll be fine.

Last edited:
Oh alright yeah i understand the egg moves.

Sweet ill take the Skarm if your still willing for me to have.
Do many people use Blisseys?
Yeah as i said im pretty new to competitive battling so i dont know much about EV training and IV breeding. If you could breed me a good IV kingdra, i can EV train it.
For Kingdra ill just catch a Horsea, evolve into Seadra and trade for Kingdra, or is there a better way?

Heh, you're pretty damn generous with your competitive pokes, Fox. I couldn't say that for myself, sadly.

But hey, the least I could do is clone them up. I'd be happy to get clones for Benny. Just PM me whenever Fox and I should be available to clone them.

Alright no worries.
Haha yeah you guys have been Awesome!
Yeah i wont be needing the clones and everything for a few days, still waiting for my wifi usb from ebay. My bro is too scared to lower the security settings down to WEP so i have to get 1 >.<, which is fair enough I guess.
Alright so im getting the Kingdra and Salamence myself, CK is cloning the Weavil, Blissey and Yanmega, and Fox is trading that Skarm, right?

Last edited:
Me, fox, and Wuddle, have been pritty damned nice about cloneing and shareing dudes....

And fair warning, that is a good kingdra.
A damned good kingdra.

Hey, you got time now, CK? I'll have to trade from both Pearl and Diamond so it'll be a few trades. Keep some clones for yourself if you want. They're epic.

Can anyone suggest a good moveset for my Gardevoir?
This is it's current moveset:

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Calm mind

i'd say drop Psychic and throw on a move like Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, or Energy Ball. powerful moves that increase what your Gardevior is effective against. if you want, you can ditch Calm Mind for another move as well

Gardivoir is more for spreading status like a sick guy at a bus station who won't stop sneezing.
Thunder Wave
Will-O-Wisp/Toxic
Wish
Thunderbolt

^ My set, but if you're using Gardi in game or as an attacker:
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Energy Ball/Grass Knot
Calm Mind/Hypnosis/Focus Blast

Keep in mind, this is just a worse Alakazam. Espeon can run this set too.

Last edited:
Damnit Benny, when are you getting your wifi?
These clones take up an aweful lot of space.
BTW, don't worry about Kingdra, I bred/trained one with the set you wanted.
I hate to say his ability is Sniper, but these IVs ar so ****ing win I couldnt ever pass it up.
29/31/31/15/14/31
The S.DEF is kinda eh, but all the relevant IVs are 31! (Except HP, but it's great too)
Just gotta teach him Outrage, get him cloned, and he'll be ready for ya.

Its coming fox, its coming.
Sorry about it, but I was warned when I brought it on ebay that it might take a while to ship.
Awesome work on the kingdra fox!, how am I ever going to repay you for everything? :p
Just hold out a little more.

Can anyone help me for my team on platinum. im getting it like in 3 weeks so yea. for sure im having torterra, lucario, bastiodon, and LickyLicky

Sure, sure. What kind of help do you need? Moveset ideas? Team structure/recomendations for the last 2 slots?

I can say right off the bat you should drop Bastiodon, though. Both Lickilicky and Lucario are weak to fighting, Bastiodon is weak to fighting 4x. Lucario and Bastiodon are also both weak to Ground, which can be annoying. I recommend getting your hands on a different pokemon. Lucario's a steel type already, so you don't need another steel (that, and Torterra and Lucario are both weak to fire; you don't want a 3rd fire weakness, not when one of the toughest trainers in the story uses fire types).

Back