What's your worst fear???

being stuck in a black empty world with nothing and nothing for ever and ever and ever and ever (think about it. to me it gives me a feeling that i cannot even discribe) for EVER. No time no space just for ever..... ever....

lol its weird but i never want that 2 happen

a pokemon game for the wii which would bring an even more influx of pokeheads to this forum which in turn would make it suck even worse

i'm scared of heights... it's weird, i just get all shaky when i'm higher than like... 12 feet off the ground.

i'm also scared of roaches.

and losing all my money playing poker.

uh ya... when i'M on a platform somewhere on a tower and the ground is made out of glas :S get totally freaked out by that

how about when you think of some scary thing, like a scary ghost face or something, and your all alone in your house. all of a sudden you feel some presense behind you and nothings there and the whole time your trying to forget about that image because you think its going to appear in the computer screen or in the mirror right when you turn away from it............WAIT, is that my imagination or is my house haunted?? i always have those feelings when im alone *i hope not *:scared:

the_flood502 said:
=O this happend to me at work in the listeria/salmonella incubator room (it's the most dangerous room in the entire building =O)

i was sure somebody was behind me... but the room was totally empty...

turns out it was just the reflection of light from the mirror in the salmonella incubator =/ ... it made it look like something was moving behind me.

Surely, it's a fear of one's own imagination. We all get it because fear lies in all of us. It's like when I go downstairs to use the toilet at night, I'm pretty fine doing it and know there's nothing ever there, but something just makes me walk up the stairs fasters than when I go down...

Really though, it was about 10pm and I was to stay in the house alone, I went the toilet came out. and someone dressed in black was at my fridge door. The most logical thing to do was scream but I said "Why are you here?" and my grandad turned around and said "'Gettin' some milk."

In my dreams as well, when hit in the face with fear, I don't scream, I'd rather talk to it :shocked: I had a dream I went to see Mozart with my friends (tch-yeah, that'll happen) and coming out of Mozart's house (tch-yeah, that'll happen) I was at gunpoint and all I said was "What do you want?" and woke myself up talking in my sleep. I'd really have liked to see his reaction though.

WoW!!! 12 pages... my thread is getting famous :)

CCScandalus said:
losing all my money playing poker.

So bad and so true at the same time...

Specially when you are in the final table powning everyone, and then, when in one-on-one, someone decides to make a call, you call it too, then goes to all in and you too, but his cards are AA and there are two As in the table :S
And you lose with K8...

I'm afraid that one day I will fall in this beat's mouth:

Great%20White%20Shark,%20South%20Africa.jpg

Last edited:
NEW FEAR!!

leaving high school forever.:sad:

i dont wanna lose my friends and get all old. i wanna be a kid forever!!!

i know its stupid to think that, but i jus dont wanna grow up.....:frown2:

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
get all old. i wanna be a kid forever!!!

i know its stupid to think that, but i jus dont wanna grow up.....:frown2:

You still have one choice, be Bam Margera :lol:

Back