What's your worst fear???

Your f*ing disgusting, And that article is BIASED its wriiten by a gay.

Dont read if u dont liek what im gonna say.
Personally i liked it better when homosexuality was ILLEAGLE

If we keep this up this tread gonna get locked, but i honestly DONT CARE

@Bondo, iused to think you were cool:wtf:

Well, another fear of mine.

Dumbness. I just get really nervous when I'm somewhere and people come around who are dumb. Uncomfortable feeling!

Is dumbophobia a rational phobia?

mr_resi said:
The bi thing ehhh just creeps me out, lol jk jk, as long as u dont have a 'boyfriend' or do u guys call them 'partners'
uhh not bf/gf atm had gf but her dad died and then she got mental and locked herself in her room so that relationship went uhh wrong

AT the moment our version of bush/god Steven Harper is trying to elimenate gay marrige and adoption, its those god damn librels that made it leagle, bu hey the librels did leagleize pot for a couple months(i didnt do anythough cuz im straight edge)

resifier said:
AT the moment our version of bush/god Steven Harper is trying to elimenate gay marrige and adoption, its those god damn librels that made it leagle, bu hey the librels did leagleize pot for a couple months(i didnt do anythough cuz im straight edge)
[sarky] of course you are [/sarky]

mr_resi said:
No seriously, chek mah myspace.

well i wont be auround for much longer 120ish more posts and im gone (leaving at 666!, or making an alt)

lol i was right exactly 120!
either dunt go or make alt, tis fun to have someone to pi$$ da flud off

no but serious, you will be killed by satan because if you do go you accidentally post 667 times, but only if you leave

mr_resi said:
lol, like i said before i dont even acrually belive in satan, hesjust kool :p, hes my top friend on myspace XD
you dont belive in stan, stan is my neighbour

Back