What's your worst fear???

mr_resi said:
I just came in my pants

@the flood, im a satanist XD, well not rlly im more atheist then anything

And?

So you hate everything then?

again... you're probably like 14/15 and have no idea what Satanism is nor really what atheism is.

Just because you're an 'Atheist' doesn't mean that you have to hate people who do believe in god and the rest of the world around you.

Atheist simply means YOU, personally, do not believe in god.

Satanism refers the the worship of the devil. Again it doesn't not state hate every-one and everything... after all i know real Satanists.

Your views are your own... nobody else... just because you belong to a social clique does not mean that you have to hate anybody

According to certain people (whom shall remain nameless) call me emo (i know it's silly right?)... but i don't go around moping and slashing my wrists up.

I am what could be called a model citizen. I don't litter, i helped an old lady cross the street once ^^, i don't swear, i have manners, i respect most people opinions, when they don't reflect something that clearly is wrong (e.g. racism).

I certainly am not prejudice against anybody.

Ignorance causes prejudice - You sure as hell are homophobic ^^, you probably think it's cool... good for you (Y)

------------

-----------

New fear - dust mites

Was just watching a documentary about 'em... there are apparently 100,000 living per square meter of your carpet... *shudders*

ahem.....Mainstream satanism, According to Anton Levey does NOT worship Satan, but rather ones self. In fact, worshipping the actual satan probably isn't self-centered enough for them.

the_flood502 said:
And?

So you hate everything then?

again... you're probably like 14/15 and have no idea what Satanism is nor really what atheism is.

Just because you're an 'Atheist' doesn't mean that you have to hate people who do believe in god and the rest of the world around you.

Atheist simply means YOU, personally, do not believe in god.

Satanism refers the the worship of the devil. Again it doesn't not state hate every-one and everything... after all i know real Satanists.

Your views are your own... nobody else... just because you belong to a social clique does not mean that you have to hate anybody

According to certain people (whom shall remain nameless) call me emo (i know it's silly right?)... but i don't go around moping and slashing my wrists up.

I am what could be called a model citizen. I don't litter, i helped an old lady cross the street once ^^, i don't swear, i have manners, i respect most people opinions, when they don't reflect something that clearly is wrong (e.g. racism).

I certainly am not prejudice against anybody.

Ignorance causes prejudice - You sure as hell are homophobic ^^, you probably think it's cool... good for you (Y)

------------

-----------

New fear - dust mites

Was just watching a documentary about 'em... there are apparently 100,000 living per square meter of your carpet... *shudders*

Well i am 14, i am a genious, my IQ is way to high for my age and i think on level that you couldn't even comprehend.

O and i am not a satanist, he just makes cool subject matter for songs XD. DARWIN FTW

chach Where in miami are you?

on topic..
Being chased by unknown also gives me the terror in the stomach. lol

Brawny said:
ahem.....Mainstream satanism, According to Anton Levey does NOT worship Satan, but rather ones self. In fact, worshipping the actual satan probably isn't self-centered enough for them.

Maybe it's Neo-Satanism i'm thinking of then =/... i always get mixed up between the two...

^^ i know people from both ways of satanism.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
on topic......QUOTE]

=| i was very on topic...

DUST MITES ARE EVIL!

mr_resi said:
Well i am 14, i am a genious, my IQ is way to high for my age and i think on level that you couldn't even comprehend.

O and i am not a satanist, he just makes cool subject matter for songs XD. DARWIN FTW

Good thing there aren't spelling or grammar tests on IQ exams.

I'm scared of Bees and Drowning, so my worst fear would be drowning in a sea of bees as they sting me.

Lol its cuz im canadian -_-

ZOMG NEW FEAR(S)

Fear of note being able to have kids

And secretly its not rlly i fear but i dont want to have a retared son/daughter

O and i also dont want to have a daughter cuz this 7 year old chick that lives beside me IS A LITTLE *****

Back