What's your worst fear???

Wiired said:
New fear, having a gang of chavvies beating me shitless for no reason :) ain't exactly the nicest thought, having about 10 people with bats and **** just kicking the crap outta you for no reason..
well stay away from certain places in runcorn

Wiired said:
New fear, having a gang of chavvies beating me shitless for no reason :) ain't exactly the nicest thought, having about 10 people with bats and **** just kicking the crap outta you for no reason..

If that happens me and some boys will be on the next flight over to show them how to really stomp on someone. :aureola:

Wiired said:

:/ i've never seen that happen... although stuff like that never happens to me...

People get 'started on' by chavs right next to me... they just ignore me =S... i must smell or something...

the_flood502 said:
Death - Rational - Underlying Causes = unknown...

Heights - Irrational/Near-Rational - Underlying Causes = unknown...

Butterflies - Irrational/Near-Rational - Underlying Causes = unknown...

Homophobia - Totally Irrational - Underlying Cause = IGNORANCE, Parental Abuse or Anxiety (mainly by one's own in-ability to decide upon one's sexuality or is frustrated that others can be open out it and they cannot.). - (also you're like... what? (takes guess) 13/14/15?... you have no idea how the world works, grow up.)

Clowns is a strange fear... most people i've talked to about it... say they've either seen the film 'IT' (Based on the book, by the same name, by Stephen King) or have an underlying cause (e.g. Clown scared (said 'boo' or something) them as a child)

Most fears are associated with TV/Films they've seen... remember... THEY STAY IN THE FILM... most of the time... (i.e. Jaime Bulger/Bluger case - some sick kids today :eek:ut: )

Homphobia is completely rational, its disgusting, i hate gay people but thats another story, and those underlying causes are complete bullshit, i am 100% straight and LOVE BOOBIES, and myparents are always telling me to respect the gays, but i never will.
[rant/]

mr_resi said:
Homphobia is completely rational, its disgusting, i hate gay people but thats another story, and those underlying causes are complete bullshit, i am 100% straight and LOVE BOOBIES, and myparents are always telling me to respect the gays, but i never will.
[rant/]
Suppose everyone has a right to their opinion. Not that I agree with your opinion at all but doesn't mean I'm allowed to change it based on my views.

mr_resi said:
LOVE BOOBIES

Here stare at this for awhile
CanesAllTheWay-1.gif
CaneableOx.gif

I've never been homophobic i know plenty of guys that are gay and worked along side many at a restaurant while i was in highschool. I dont agree with their lifestyle and i know it is an abomination in the eyes of God, but as long as they arent overly flaming and hit on me or cross the line i have no problem with the gays.

mr_resi said:
underlying causes are complete bullshit

That's not what Freud says ^^ - those were only the main underlying causes... there are plenty of others.

Ignorance is disgusting. Not Homosexuals.

Homophobics are disgusting in my opinion... they're even worse than racists and chauvinists.

The bible contradicts itself in many places and often people misunderstand it's meaning...

for example the bible states 'Love All Man the Same' and another book it says something like 'and be evil to those who sleep with that the same gender'

the bible doesn't belong in society today... at least not it's views... if you hate gay people... see a therapist/councelor - UNDERLYING CAUSES!!! - they'll come back to haunt you some day!

the_flood502 said:
That's not what Freud says ^^ - those were only the main underlying causes... there are plenty of others.

Ignorance is disgusting. Not Homosexuals.

Homophobics are disgusting in my opinion... they're even worse than racists and chauvinists.

The bible contradicts itself in many places and often people misunderstand it's meaning...

for example the bible states 'Love All Man the Same' and another book it says something like 'and be evil to those who sleep with that the same gender'

the bible doesn't belong in society today... at least not it's views... if you hate gay people... see a therapist/councelor - UNDERLYING CAUSES!!! - they'll come back to haunt you some day!

While I agree that the Bible should not be cited as irrefutable evidence that G-d frowns upon homosexuality, I disagree that it has no place in today's society. The Bible, at its core, preaches a message of love and acceptance, of doing to others as you would have them do unto you. It may be twisted by too many people in today's society, but the Bible is still relevant.

chach said:
Here stare at this for awhile
CanesAllTheWay-1.gif
CaneableOx.gif

I've never been homophobic i know plenty of guys that are gay and worked along side many at a restaurant while i was in highschool. I dont agree with their lifestyle and i know it is an abomination in the eyes of God, but as long as they arent overly flaming and hit on me or cross the line i have no problem with the gays.
More hypnotising then I expected. And yeah I agree, I'd only feel awkward about their sexuality if they tried to involve myself, in which I wouldn't be happy - though, I wouldn't hate homosexuals based on one hitting on me.. just tell them back the hell off :D

HappyVac said:
While I agree that the Bible should not be cited as irrefutable evidence that G-d frowns upon homosexuality, I disagree that it has no place in today's society. The Bible, at its core, preaches a message of love and acceptance, of doing to others as you would have them do unto you. It may be twisted by too many people in today's society, but the Bible is still relevant.

I don't hate the bible or religion... i just don't like it to be forced upon me...

For Example:

"God hates you because you sleep with other men... - you're an abomination"

and? he doesn't mean anything to me...so what's your point?

"you'll burn in hell unless you change your ways"

There is no heaven or hell... my gravestone will have "Still here" printed on it ^^

"You'll get what's coming to you, you've upset god."

=| so will you... i'm sure you'll get run over by a bus for being so kind to your fellow man.

etc

Back