What's your worst fear???

Acually im just homophobic i know sum rlly cool people that have a mental retardation, i just dont want my wife to leave me and have to handle him/her alone :(. AND U HAVENT SEEN THIS LITTLE *****!!!!! SHES SUCH A *****!

EDIT: Im idiotic? Tell that to my genious IQ, Thats Ageism. So who's discriminatory now?

Last edited:
Hmm... what i really fear is, when i walk home from the bus station and pass the forest, i just can't put my ipod phones in, because i'm too scared, that something comes from the forest and massacres me or something like this ;)

@floody
don't be so mean to the poor boi :S

Very funny. I belive you may be gay/bi. I have a friend thats bi, i dont ignore him, i just try to forget about it and remember he has a girlfriend. Homophobia is co,pletely rational, just because you may not like the fact that im homophobic and that it may be 'offenseve' to you doesnt give you the right to say its not a rational phobia.

"offensive"

Well, I must admit i don't really think it's a rational phobia... but okay, guess it's useless to try and make that understandable to a 14 yo :)

Oh darling, this discussion is rather irrational. We have our point of view and you have yours.

Maybe it will change when you're a bit older (more mature, more intelligent, more tolerant), maybe not. Hopefully the first though ;)

Back