when did you get your wii?

In my intro post I said I owned my Wii for 6 months but I found that to be incorrect when I went to Nintendo's site to report a faulty wii remote. You have to tell Nintendo when you purchased the Wii for warranty purposes and when I looked at the receipt (I keep it in the Wii box) I noticed that I purchased my Wii in January 2007 so it's been a little over 10 mos.

I guess it didn't feel like I owned it that long since I hadn't played it in awhile.

I purchased a second one today for a relative on the search.

Last edited:
July, I was randomly looking on the futureshop website and happened to notice 50someodd wiis available in their online store, got my credit card and bought it immediately

DHAC666 said:
July, I was randomly looking on the futureshop website and happened to notice 50someodd wiis available in their online store, got my credit card and bought it immediately
LOL you got lucky

i got mine at brands mart on August 9, 2007...was just looking and found 3 and asked my parents and they popped out their credit card and plop i had mine =]

ummm....I never got one. family money issues money's just to damn tight I cant afford to buy games. so Im bassically screwed.

I got mine 12:08 (First in line) at gamestop on launch day. With me being in the central time zone, I imagine I was one of the first 5-10 on wiichat to obtain mine. So...good for me.

Back