when did you get your wii?

We got ours the day after Thanksgiving in 2006. EB Games had 6 of them and we were 6th in line. woohoo!

June, I got it at Best Buy after calling around 17 stores who were sold out. Hehe I was so shocked to hear "yes, we have them" after hearing "no...sorry" 17 times. I hung up the phone and was at the store within 8 minutes. It's really close =)

I'm glad to see that so many people are still buying wiis and so many have gotten them. I just wish nintendo was able to meet the high demand though.

i got mine August 2007. heh, i had plans for the school year, too. Study more..but the wii has got me distracted and stuff. :D

September 07

wandered into a Gamestation to trade in some old PS2 games and they had a deal on i asked about - they had one left in stock - couldnt resist!

:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: Got it first day it came out, woke up at 5:00 and went to th wrong line and then somebody told me that i had to go upstairs to where the line is for cuircut city. 37th in line, probably would have been at least 5th if it didnt take me 2 hours to figure out that i was on the wrong line

they only had 68 in stock, i feel bad for those 100 extra people that were on the line. I was really excited cus i was like the person to know about and start talking about it my school back wen they just anounced it as the Revolution. I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS WALKING AROUND TELLING PEOPLE THAT IT WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF PS3 AND XBOX 360. The veryfirst one!!!!

A couple months ago. My husband needed a birthday present and he wouldn't give me any ideas. So I got him a Wii for everyone in the family to enjoy.

Back