when did you get your wii?

Got mine first day.
With my favorite game
ZELDA THE TWILLIGHT PRINCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Send me a message to get friend code

December 8th, 2006...i.e. the day it came out. I must have been the first to pick it up from Game because I was in uni at 10, so I went before that to pick it up, but it wasn't open when I got there so when it did open I was the first one in...happy days.

I got my Wii the first day at 7 in the morning when Walmart open. The coolest part was that I didn't have to stay in line like everyone else was :lol: . I did some research the night before and pretty much just walk up to walmart and waited for only 10 mins for them to open to get my Wii.

jlspec said:
I got my Wii the first day at 7 in the morning when Walmart open. The coolest part was that I didn't have to stay in line like everyone else was :lol: . I did some research the night before and pretty much just walk up to walmart and waited for only 10 mins for them to open to get my Wii.
Lucky. You live fairly close to me, I'm assuming.

I got mine Dec 8th 2006 (UK launch day) I was down my local game at 3:30 am and I was first in line and the first in cardiff to get one. someone came at about 4:00 am, then another one at around 4:20 ish am and the rest followed by the opening time of 7:30 - 8:00 am (there was a long cue).

blueovalboy7 said:
Lucky. You live fairly close to me, I'm assuming.

Yes I do, I live pretty close to SDSU and have many friends that go there. I got the Wii at the Lemon Grove Walmart. Research said that night last year that area was going to be pretty cold with lots of fog which I asume that not much people wanted to stay up late.

Back