When looking for Ratings..

PtonJalken

Ptowwnaagee!
Dec 25, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
7740-5070-1158-5119
Dont Trust Gamespot.

Lol, anyways so many people are going to Gamespot to get their game ratings for Wii games. Well dont, Gamespot is by far a biased site. They are Anti-Wii almost. I wouldnt say they are fanboys of Xbox360 or Ps3, they just dont like the Wii. Your little brother would give a more accurate rating then them.

I've never trusted Gamespot. They've always seemed biased to me, and I hate the layout of their site.

The ONLY two sources I trust for game reviews are Game Informer and IGN. But if I'm really excited about a game, or something really appeals to me, and the game ends up getting poor reviews, I won't let that stop me from giving it a try.

Xanthous said:
I've never trusted Gamespot. They've always seemed biased to me, and I hate the layout of their site.

The ONLY two sources I trust for game reviews are Game Informer and IGN. But if I'm really excited about a game, or something really appeals to me, and the game ends up getting poor reviews, I won't let that stop me from giving it a try.

I never noticed em too biased for things before the Wii. But i can just see it even in their review videos.

Yeah I hate their website. IGN is so much better when it comes to website design. Its way easier to get to where you want to go on that website as opposed to Gamespots fugly dark layout with confusing tabs and divisions.

one of the reasons IGN is better is because they have multiply reviewers and they seem very fair and un-biased esspecially Matt Cassamina or whatever lol

WiiZero said:
one of the reasons IGN is better is because they have multiply reviewers and they seem very fair and un-biased esspecially Matt Cassamina or whatever lol

Agreed. They use teams to review games, and even though the reviewers are admitted fanboys of the systems, they are very strict and thorough with their reviews.

Back