Where is Super Smash Bros. for N64?!

Shadow76

Jeff
Feb 12, 2008
Okay, I keep anticipating every week that the first, original Super Smash Bros. for the N64 will be on the virtual consol. OVER ONE YEAR LATER it's STILL not on it!:mad5: It was like the best N64 game out there. Who here agrees that it should go out NOW.
Note: I think it will go on the V.C. on March 9 when Brawl is released.

Oh, I didn't see any other ones. Sorry!:shocked: Next time I post something I'll check first.

The first super smash bro. game is too good for virtual console. We will have to wait longer because it is really good.

I agree with you man, the original SSB should seriously come out for the V.C. I think it'll come out a week before to get fans pumped for the game.

GigaRidley said:
I agree with you man, the original SSB should seriously come out for the V.C. I think it'll come out a week before to get fans pumped for the game.

I totally agree, that would only make good marketing sense. But has Nintendo showed much common sense with the VC releases??? I say to Nintendo :ciappa:

Don't they have to launch at least 10 SNES games before they release 1 N64 game? They have to pace out the N64 to 5 games a year.

Back