Wheres all the older wiichat members

Wiired said:
Been here since 8th of August :) (I think, can't be bothered to check) anddd I'm still here :) learnt alot from the site, 'cause of the site that I learnt Photoshop :) soooo s'all good :) and I'm not going nowhere :D
holy hell. you only started photoshop in august?! damn! im impressed (already impressed with your work but now im VERY impressed. anyways i joined in july. didnt even have 1000 members when i first joined lol. i remember how informative the site was (and still is!). i stumbled onto the site when searching for some answers about the wii because thats about the time i became interested in it (because of the E3 zelda demo video i saw lol. once i watched it, i was sold. the wii would be mine!). VIVA LA WIICHAT!

Mitch2025 said:
holy hell. you only started photoshop in august?! damn! im impressed (already impressed with your work but now im VERY impressed. anyways i joined in june. didnt even have 1000 members when i first joined lol. i remember how informative the site was (and still is!). i stumbled onto the site when searching for some answers about the wii because thats about the time i became interested in it (because of the E3 zelda demo video i saw lol. once i watched it, i was sold. the wii would be mine!). VIVA LA WIICHAT!

Oh yeah I know what you mean, I saw the Wii at the E3, and then I started to search information about it, then I looked for a Wii live chat, tiped that on google and got nothing, then I tiped it again like 4 days later and I got a web called WiiChat.com... I was wondering what it was for, then I decided to join like 2 weeks later (I guess)... I remmember the Sovieto "Wii Chat has 1000 members" :lol:

Those were great times, now the site is full of noobs and other consoles fans who just bought the Wii (ABC for example :lol:).

Still love the forums. :thumbsup:

Although my posts are few i was one of the first members as you are Darkprinny. Our paths haven't crossed much but I do remember all of your hilarious animation you used to put in your posts. Do you still do them?

Last edited:

See the introdutions thred

Mitch2025 said:
holy hell. you only started photoshop in august?! damn! im impressed (already impressed with your work but now im VERY impressed. anyways i joined in july. didnt even have 1000 members when i first joined lol. i remember how informative the site was (and still is!). i stumbled onto the site when searching for some answers about the wii because thats about the time i became interested in it (because of the E3 zelda demo video i saw lol. once i watched it, i was sold. the wii would be mine!). VIVA LA WIICHAT!
:lol: thanks man but yeah it's true :) saw people with signatures and wished I had some similar :) some of you might remember my first Yoshi one :p, and yeah I made a 1000 members thread a few months back, then a 2000 one like a month later, now it's like I'd be making a thread every day to add the 1000 each time :p it's cool how i0n stuck with the site though, 'cause he could of just saw that he only had like 400-500 members and thought, 'nah I give up' but he stuck with it and now theres 1000's, bravo :D :lol: before I joined all i knew about the Wii was there was a Tennis game, and that the control was shaped like a strange TV remote :wtf: :lol: now I practically know everything I need to know, and continuing to learn more about it :p

Arcadium said:
What do you think about making a sub-forum with all the old people from here?
Nah you'd probabbly find everyone posting their unless there was a lock only allowing people who have been here for 4-5 months, but still i don't think its a great idea

deity_link said:
I'd say anyone who rembers this throughly is an older member
View attachment 1267
i0n i have to ask what was going on with it?
Yup, yup, yup; I remember that. I was here for a good long while with that header up. I joined arround the same time as Arcadium.
Arcadium said:
I can remmember the "Who hates arcadium" thread made by MotherBrainRulez a long time ago just because he was really jealous I had 300+ posts :lol:
I remember that. You spouted off something about him posting too much, while you posted about 10x more than he did. I actually joined in on that thread, but I've come to like you now.

You've also been here a while if you remember Togg. You've been here a while and you're a night owl, considering his profile lasted all of about 5 hours.

Icetrash said:
The old October 2nd thoery... :)
Here's a little piece of Prior Release Date Gold our opinions of when the wii was to come out and I made the names avaliable so you can see what you voted for (if you did) pretty funny really:
Poll.JPG
(click to enlarge)

registerednerd said:
Yup, yup, yup; I remember that. I was here for a good long while with that header up. I joined arround the same time as Arcadium.

I remember that. You spouted off something about him posting too much, while you posted about 10x more than he did. I actually joined in on that thread, but I've come to like you now.

You've also been here a while if you remember Togg. You've been here a while and you're a night owl, considering his profile lasted all of about 5 hours.

YEAH! I was actually trying to remmember the name of that guy, I though it was Tingle!... our first spammer was him, Togg, I remmember when NateTheGreat just fu.Ck him off here, and that he was always making threads saying the Wii was shi.T

He may be playing Twilight Princess at the momment.

Yeah I remember when there was only about 15 members in this forum. Now there's what a couple thousand.

Back