Wheres all the older wiichat members

MetroidZ said:
and the forum skin was aweful (blue and red don't go)

.. good times.

I like the old skin
the new one hurts my eyes

ive been here,but along time ago,now iam just trying to get on everyday and raise my posts number.

Hip hop until you don't stop. Also I remember a time where Metriod Z used to have 1,000 posts and have a South Park-like person for his avatar. Now look at him, hes got 3,000+ posts and DK banging his chest.

Speaking of avis
Im working on a temp one for while im away
Going to my sisters taking my wii (nethpews allready wants one)

deity_link said:
View attachment 1393
I'm still asking WTF?!? :shocked:

Well... yeah, I like the old skin more, but I don't like the Wiichat old logo... maybe i0n should have done something for members who want to keep the old look, they should have to click somewhere to pick up the new one or the actual one.

And Riviet is back.

Arcadium said:
Does someone remmembers Riviet?
Aww... I feel loved!
linkzeldagame said:
I think I remember riviet. I reckon he appeared then disappeared on this chat board.
Sadly, that was true as I had to get off the net and study for my final exams in October/November '06. But I did well and got some great results. :cornut:
Arcadium said:
When I started at this forum, it was the first one I joined, and I just wanted to be the first poster at first (in those times Riviet was), and actually, yeah... I didn't liked to make really long answer or posts, the mosts of them were less than a line long...
Ah I remember those times. Back then, Jesse and phimuajedi69 were the top posters (I think I was after them) and generally forums were quiet as ever with few members (and a little boring compared to now, as a result)
Arcadium said:
And Riviet is back.
Yes I am! And I'm glad to be back and ready to rock! :D

P.S Man, after reading this thread, made me almost want to cry (the tears were starting to develop) in a happy way.

deity_link said:
I'd say anyone who rembers this throughly is an older member
View attachment 1267
i0n i have to ask what was going on with it?
That seems like ages ago :). I think this place needs another tune-up, yet this is coming from a guy who updates his sig once every 2 days. I have been away and making a new sig now.

Arcadium, i think your on to something there. He should do something like have buttons to click which make different themes come up.

Last edited:
Riviet said:
Aww... I feel loved!

Sadly, that was true as I had to get off the net and study for my final exams in October/November '06. But I did well and got some great results. :cornut:

Ah I remember those times. Back then, Jesse and phimuajedi69 were the top posters (I think I was after them) and generally forums were quiet as ever with few members (and a little boring compared to now, as a result)

Yes I am! And I'm glad to be back and ready to rock! :D

P.S Man, after reading this thread, made me almost want to cry (the tears were starting to develop) in a happy way.

I very slightly remember you, and with posts like that ^ ^ it's great to see you back :) Very pleased for you that you got great results on your finals, and I hope you stay and continue to post in the future :) seem to be loved round here :)

Edit : you can use the ol' skin :)

I wish I were "older", not because it really mattes for anything, just so I wouldn't get lumped in with the "new" members and generally frowned upon.

Respect.

deity_link said:
I'd say anyone who rembers this throughly is an older member
View attachment 1267
i0n i have to ask what was going on with it?

I remember! =D

Leaving a forum because of a small amount of noobs is pointless. You should only leave if it gets infested, and all of your friends left.

Back