Wheres all the older wiichat members

You should only leave a fourm if it gets boaring
Done it to a few allready

Wiired said:
I very slightly remember you, and with posts like that ^ ^ it's great to see you back :) Very pleased for you that you got great results on your finals, and I hope you stay and continue to post in the future :) seem to be loved round here :)

Edit : you can use the ol' skin :)

What do you mean? I can use the old skin?

I would if I could but I can't (lol)

Arcadium said:
What do you mean? I can use the old skin?

I would if I could but I can't (lol)
Extras > Edit Options. Scroll down to the bottom and voila! :cornut:

I've actually begun to like this V 1.0 skin.

And I totally agree with a forum for older members. It would be great if something like that were to be created.

Riviet said:
Extras > Edit Options. Scroll down to the bottom and voila! :cornut:

I've actually begun to like this V 1.0 skin.

And I totally agree with a forum for older members. It would be great if something like that were to be created.

Thanks Riviet :), now I am using the old Wiichat, because this one doesn't hurts my eyes.

<<<Still useing it

....eh Ive been here since October 06....do you call that old......???
Im no N00B though..

I just changed the forum appearance to the old style, now I'm feeling all nostalgic. :)

Riviet said:
Ah I remember those times. Back then, Jesse and phimuajedi69 were the top posters (I think I was after them) and generally forums were quiet as ever with few members (and a little boring compared to now, as a result)

I remember those days. Not much happened round here back then, it was a bit boring. I know Jesse's still around, but I wonder happened to phimuajedi?.

Yes I am! And I'm glad to be back and ready to rock! :D

And it's good to have you back. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I dunno if im really considered in any of this but meh might as well give a reason to why im probably almost never on...
The truth is I HAVEN'T Found a wii and if anyone reads my topics... I said i'd take a month off Wiichat if i didn't find one,. So here i am taking a month of until February starts, but i still visit you guys :)...

old foagie right here :D ok ok ok ok ok so im not THAT old but 21 is still "old" compared to the 10 year olds posting in here hahaha

The_Loose_Cannon said:
old foagie right here :D ok ok ok ok ok so im not THAT old but 21 is still "old" compared to the 10 year olds posting in here hahaha
thats not what he means by older xD

Back