Which character are you best with?

It's not even that hard to control him. He doesn't have much KO moves I know but his punches are powerful!

Pros
High Jump
Up B has high K.O ability
Every special move but Fireball can be used for recovery
One of the two fighters with a taunt that can damage an opponent
Very floaty
Attacks have no lag

Does that not prove that he has good recovery? I mean, you just switched it to how good his up B is. He has pretty good Recovery.
I'm sorry Storm, but I'm gonna ask you to shut up about him not having good recovery. You pointed out that he has it yourself

I said his Up B is bad recovery. None of what you just bolded says anything about his Up B. You my friend, are wrong.

The Storm what do you rate Luigi's recovery? Do you think that it's good or no?

Storm, this is what we were talking about, not his Up+B, but his recovery in general. Click the button if you want to re-read it. He has good recovery, but his Up+B recovery is only good for vertical recovery.

..... Wow... Dont I feel like a douche...

Ok, gotta show some balls here. GCommander: I apologize. I have been feeling very heated today and I flared off at you for no reason, and for an incredibly obsolete reason. I... am.... sorry. His recovery is decent, especially if you use the whirlwind like you said. I cannot express how embarrassed I am for acting like a child...

Disregard the conversation before this.

Anyways, this arguement finally drove me to go out and buy a Wii and brawl today. As soon as I get the Internet set up along with characters, Ill trade codes with you guys. Again, I apologize.

Storm, I apologize for barging in against you. I really should of stayed out of this, but none of us want to be ban (it sucks, trust me), do we? You all heard what happened to General, he flared and now he's gone.

But my best is know... Craptian Failcon :lol:

Last edited:
Yea. Well, Im on my practice charge with Pkmn Trainer. Hey GCommander (GC for short) when I finish unlocking junk on my new Brawl, we'll exchange friend codes and do some clone matches of Luigi. :D

F*** YOU! ROY WAS GOD AND NEEDS TO RETURN!

Jigglypuff sucks way more than Roy. I bet that a lot of people would want Roy in Brawl than Jigglypuff.

ACTUALLY! Roy was low tier back in the day, Jiggs was high tier; tied with Captain Falcon (Jiggs is MANLY). In terms of statistics, Jigglyballs was much better than Roy.

Although yes, Roy is a thousand times more epic than Jiggly. While Jiggly deserves the spot more, Roy should of been de-cloned and in Brawl WITH Ike and Marth. =/ WHO AGREES?!

..... Wow... Dont I feel like a douche...

Ok, gotta show some balls here. GCommander: I apologize. I have been feeling very heated today and I flared off at you for no reason, and for an incredibly obsolete reason. I... am.... sorry. His recovery is decent, especially if you use the whirlwind like you said. I cannot express how embarrassed I am for acting like a child...

And that, is how you act like a manly man. Captain Falcon approves this quote. MOVES SHOWN.

Good luck at the tourny. :D Once you unlock all the necesarry junk, we need to start brawling, Storm. :)

ACTUALLY! Roy was low tier back in the day, Jiggs was high tier; tied with Captain Falcon (Jiggs is MANLY). In terms of statistics, Jigglyballs was much better than Roy.

Although yes, Roy is a thousand times more epic than Jiggly. While Jiggly deserves the spot more, Roy should of been de-cloned and in Brawl WITH Ike and Marth. =/ WHO AGREES?!

Yeah i agree CK.
I main game & watch.

@ CK: Thank you CK. I just gotta finish setting up my Wiinet and get past these damned error codes. :lol:

Back