Which character are you best with?

STORM SHUSH D:<

anyway, Fox can destroy Falco in any type of match (unless it's flying an Arwing. Falco rapes Fox in that.)

I thought Fox was better than Wolf yea? didnt he beat him in every Star Fox game? lulz.

^^^^^^ WIN!

so lets get this straioght.
Fox > anyone else in the Starfox series.
and IMO Fox > anyone in SSBB

Wolf is more badass than the both of them, though. [/fanboy]

On Brawl's terms, Wolf is better than Fox, but Falco is much better than Wolf. Ironic that Fox is the worst of them... Atleast Fox had his moments of fame in melee.

EDIT: Fox is lower tier than both of the other Star Fox tiers, my friend. :p (... what should I refer to you as? >.>;)

Well, I still think Fox is the better of the 3., He's fast, his Up Smash move KICKS ASS!, his aerial moves pwn, idk i just love him n___n

I like Fox better than Falco and Wolf. Wolf takes the badass cake, but I think Fox is more skilled. I can beat Wolf with my mains and such, but Fox is a *****... lolz.

Btw CK, I forgot who your mains were. Right now, or as of 2 days ago when I got the game, my mains are Pkmn Trainer (more defined, Charizard) and Mario. I know, but Mario is fun. Cant forget Luigi and Ganon as subs for now.

Falco's Blaster rapes everyone with a bad recovery in the ass XD
I hate dying because Falco screws my recovery up >.<

the one thing i dont like about fox users are the blaster spams. same with falcos blaster. people spam too much <_<

Well, I still think Fox is the better of the 3., He's fast, his Up Smash move KICKS ASS!, his aerial moves pwn, idk i just love him n___n

Actually, with DI, Fox's Up-Smash is nearly useless as a KO move. Any expert player can easily avoid being KO'd by it. Wolf and Falco can also DACUS, I don't believe Fox's DACUS is of any use. Wolf gets a nice ranged power move (and in some situations, a off-the-side KO move), and Falco gets a low-damage combo out of it, racking up damage nicely.

His aerial moves, besides his hard to land B-air (due to a hard to use mid-air jump and predictable short hop) have no KO potential, F-air is very hard to land unless you "combo" into it, and you can't "combo" into it at KO-able percentages.

On the contrare, Wolf's U-smash is great when DACUS'd, Falco's U-smash has many uses, can KO similar to Fox, can be DACUS'd, and can be used out of more moves than Fox's can.

Wolf's aerials are also quite powerful, moreso than Fox's. His F-air also has power and priority, U-air is better at juggling, his D-air is a spike (Fox's is a very risky and weak semi-spike), and his B-air is easier to land/chain/space with/KO with.

Falco's aerial's all have more priority than Fox's, his D-air actually has a spike, he has many sex kick moves (Fox only has one reliable one, N-air), and more combo options. Especially out of tilts and grabs.

I'm not saying Fox is a bad character, he's a solid Middle Tier, Wolf and Falco are just better, it's my point.

Btw CK, I forgot who your mains were. Right now, or as of 2 days ago when I got the game, my mains are Pkmn Trainer (more defined, Charizard) and Mario. I know, but Mario is fun. Cant forget Luigi and Ganon as subs for now.

Meta and Wolf. .-. Do you ever look at my sig? :p

Urgh. You play all the characters I have no experience with, lol (and I hate Weegee :p). I think it'l be rough playing you tomorrow. :lol:

I am better with JigglyPuff and I can beat you ALL!!! Just kidding:lol:. I am sorta good with Mario, Bowser, and Luigi. But I mostly use Bowser!

Sorta good? Bull. Your Bowser and Mario are great, Bowser. :) Your Luigi could use some work, but you're still great with him.

Olimar, because all you have to do is throw pikmin and doge out of the way until you move in for the kill.

yeah, another Olimar user!
Tomo, what you said is how to be cheap with Olimar. a skilled Olimar is a rare sight. i don't know many. (Me, CK, GCommander)

Back