Which games have gone online so far?

bdrains2003

Got Wii?
Dec 7, 2006
PHOENIX,AZ
Wii Online Code
1761-3278-8320-2280
Have any Wii games gone online yet? Sorry but I havent powered mine up since February and havent been on this site since then either.:confused:

Nevermind looks like Pokemon is the only one.:lol:
I guess the Wii is gonna sit for a while longer:sleep:

What are the chances of the whole online play situation getting better because obviously it's a lacking area and i've stopped looking for news about it, so i'm just wondering if anyone has news about online play.

Star Striker said:
Doesn't Elebits/Eledees have an online feature?

Not really... the only online function it has is, that you're able of sending customized maps to your friends Wii. That's all...

There are supposed to be a lot more online games. sports games like madden and nba live, and rumors are ssbb will be online which would be totally sweet.

ok,,..... so they dont know for sure if ssbb is gonna be online?????

then y are we making clans!>\?

Last edited:
Projection said:
That's exactly what I was wondering!
ok... see i was getting all excited because i was thinking that ssbb was onine... but they havent said for sure... that sux!

There's a possibility but I probably wouldn't get too excited.
That's why I was confused when all these SSBB clan threads started coming up.

well i wouldnt say that theres only a small chance for online play on wii. in fact theres a really good chance. nintendo has hinted about online play for ssbb for a while now, and it would be smart for nintendo to put one of its biggest franchises for online play to show the path they intend to take with upcoming big name releases

Back