Which Title(s)...

The S-Word

WiiChat Member
May 9, 2006
are you 100% certain that you want at this point?

For me, i'm 100% certain that i'm going to get:

Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Metroid Prime 3

Not so certain about but definetly want:

Wario Smooth Moves

Well, regardless, if I get a Wii, I'll be sure to rent the games first before buying them. Don't want them to collect dust because it turns out I didn't agree with the hype. :)

Definatley going to get Smash Bros, also Metroid sense it's a launch title. Mario also looks cool, but if the 'planet are only the sizes in the E3 demo, I'm not so sure.

I'm definitely going to get Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the trailer looked a bit corny but it still looks awesome already ^_^

For sure getting Legend of Zelda at launch. After that probably Mario Galaxy, Warioware, Madden, and Red Steel. I might pick up Metroid, might not. Prime and Echos were both meh.

Here's my top 5 games

1. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
2. Call of Duty 3
3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
4. Super Mario Galaxy
5. Disaster: Day of Crisis

Honorable mention: Resident Evil Wii - when the game comes out.

Last edited:
definitely goin to get twilight princess, metroid prime 3, super smash bros. brawl. mario galaxy looks good too, and maybe sonic wild fire

I'm interested in what that new Sadness game for Wii is about. I'm not too sure. Does anyone know?

Last edited:
Hmm 5 games ill get with Wii and why

1. The legend of Zelda- becoz zelda games are awsome an i believe this wont let me down.
2. Smash bros. - the last 2 where wikid great multiplayer, and i wanna see all new characters.
3.Metroid prime 3- coz metroid games r wikid i have both cube ones and hunters.
4. Wii sports- u ask why i hear, well for the simmple reason of the multiplayes side of it, have mates round and just play all these kool sports just buy swiging ur wiimote.
5. hummm havent actualy decided on a fifth but i have seen a game i do want, fire emblem but unfortuently its not out when wii comes out :(

Back