Which Wichat users you would like to see on wi fi brawl?

Prez said:
The logic of it is VERY simple..
They are popular around the forum and therefore MUST be good at a random video game.
lol. yea, that's kinda true. but like i said, people say i have alot of knowledge of the game, because of some of the things i have posted. by the way, did u delete my thread?

asdfghjkl said:
hmmm, little do they realize, that thier closeset friends can be thier friendly neiborhood rapist.
:lol: okay dude, thats a weird way to think about the people on here. besides, we are jus gonna share friend codes, and not addresses...........or atleast im not. :)

i guess when brawl comes out i can prove why im a worthy player instead of posting why

HaHaHaHa!!!!!!

PrinceLink said:
LOL Not sure about all the others on your list but im gonna kick your @$$ cus i own with link and no body is better with him (exept Aniki) Going down fox boy!!!

Hmmm, my list stays the same:Originally Posted by CyanRussel
1. Shoko: We're gonna have OUR CLASSIC MATCH

2. Wario2u: I believe me and him are gonna have a good match
3. PrinceLink: I havent forgot about you and that trash talkin, i'll see you online
4. (Pit) Good friends.........who will win out of the two, obviously...Moi!
5. Deranged: I havent forgot about you either, terrorizing my friends/cousins with your Gayish comments, im gonna kick your butt twice as hard......GET READY!
6. DemonSlayer: I put you b/c i want you and me to have a match, thats if you agree to it.......I'll be waiting for your answer bro!...

THERES MORE WHERE THIS ALL CAME FROM, AXTLAR, LIK........I HAVENT FORGOT ABOUT YALL EITHER!!

Offline-Chaos
Online-Even More Chaos

Oh, and uh PrinceLink..........we've already been through this before, when i find you online, "Your Ass is Grass!!"

(GET READY):mad5:

Back