White Wii vs Black Wii ?

In my own defense, I bought the Kindle right before a big vacation and it was nice to not have to pack a bunch of books. And I'm still using that same Kindle now. (Everyone's upgraded but me.) I use it a lot, and since I suffer from chronic dry eye and ocular rosacea, reading "regular" books for a long time makes my eyes burn. With the Kindle I can read for hours with no ill effects. No backlight. Resizable text. It's all good. I've gotten my money's worth out of it already.

Still, yeah... no more of that early adopter stuff. Because of course, I just bought a regular Wii and then I hear they're coming out with the Wii U next year. Yup... I just can't seem to wait long enough, even if I wait for years. LOL

In my own defense, I bought the Kindle right before a big vacation and it was nice to not have to pack a bunch of books. And I'm still using that same Kindle now. (Everyone's upgraded but me.) I use it a lot, and since I suffer from chronic dry eye and ocular rosacea, reading "regular" books for a long time makes my eyes burn. With the Kindle I can read for hours with no ill effects. No backlight. Resizable text. It's all good. I've gotten my money's worth out of it already.

Still, yeah... no more of that early adopter stuff. Because of course, I just bought a regular Wii and then I hear they're coming out with the Wii U next year. Yup... I just can't seem to wait long enough, even if I wait for years. LOL
But the Wii U is a completely different system than the Wii.

It's like the DS and the 3DS.

I know. My point was that next year there will be more options to have chosen from. Although I'm really happy with this system so far. I just found it funny that something like this always seems to happen to me.

But the Wii U is a completely different system than the Wii.

It's like the DS and the 3DS.

oh don't worry, we JUST bought a wii a little over a week ago, then i came on here today only to find out that there's gonna be a brand new wii system, not ever hearing about this before i looked it up on youtube, looks amazing, and i'm def looking forward to it, but, depending on the price, i plan on saving my money for a little while then buying it a little later, that way there won't be as many bugs and whatnot and it'll be cheaper. for example, we bought the wii at walmart for $134, where before it was $199 a long time ago. great price? i think yes!!! : D lol sorry this is so long btw.....

for example, we bought the wii at walmart for $134, where before it was $199 a long time ago. great price? i think yes!!! : D lol sorry this is so long btw.....

The Wii was $250 even longer ago, lol. People can get quite the savings just by being patient, eh? =) I myself decided to wait for the 3DS' price to drop, so low and behold: I'm saving nearly $100 by waiting just a few months to purchase it.

And don't worry about long posts. Lengthy posts are encouraged, my friend. :thumbsup:

Back