Who bought the wii just for SMBB?

I bought it mainly because it was Nintendo, I was hooked since they released the name "Revolution", and i simply had to add this 5th home console to my collection.

lordsknightn said:
you dont buy a system for just 1 game
Not usually but it does happen. Alot of ppl got the PS1 for Final Fantasy VII. Alot of people got the N64 for Goldeneye. Before it was realeased on ps2 alot op ppl got the Gcube for Reisdent Evil 4. I work for GameStop so I see all different types of gamers.

Last edited:
i bought the wii just because it seemed so cool and new and different. although ssbb wasnt the reason that i bought the wii, it was the first game to come to mind whenever i thought of the wii. also, its later release has become a blessing in disguise, introducing me to zelda for the first time!

I bought the wii for the nice amounts of game coming up for it, mostly nintendo titles but also Red steel and DBZ, maybe some more will come up, and ofc the innovative controller :p

"Everyone buys the Nintendo systems for one reason. Its Nintendo. There unique. You want Wii because you cant play Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Smash Bros., and the other 1st party Nintendo games on any other console."

Not really, I bought the Wii for its controllers. I skipped the GameCube and Nintendo 64 so I don't think Nintendo 1st Party games is really my priority.

I am looking forward to SMBB.

NOBODY is just going to buy the wii for just one game. Are you nuts. I love final fantasy series but u dont see me buyin no PS2 just for final fantasy........... so that doesnt make sense. Its the best product nintendo has made so far. So sit back and watch nintendo move........... I cant wait to get my wii sonnnn!!!!!

Back