Who bought the wii just for SMBB?

by the time it comes out in march their is no reason not to have online multiplayer, i cant wait it will be so sweet. GO KIRBY!

I bought it for a lot of reasons. SSBB was a part of it, but not the sole reason. I have been looking forward to Red Steel for a long time. It was the first game announced anyway.

I bought mine as an excuse to knock people out that I dislike while I frail my arms around playing a game. works wonders.

Yes, SSBB will be online, at least thats what was stated in past reviews on IGN

SSBB will be AMAZING. But that's not why I'm getting it. It's a great supporting reason... but there are so many other reasons. :D

Miragepie said:
Yes, SSBB will be online, at least thats what was stated in past reviews on IGN

To further prove that what Miragepie is correct. Here is the link to the SSBB Review on IGN.
CLICK ME

And for all you lazy people, I've read through and pulled out the quotation about Online play:
"Even better, the game will be fully online playable in addition to featuring a robust multiplayer mode. "My plan is to include Wi-Fi connection compatibility and online functionality. One of the primary reasons Super Smash Bros. Brawl was created was that Nintendo, when taking Wii online, wanted to have Smash Bros. to do that," added Sakurai."

SSBB Online was confirmed about a month ago.
And yeah I did sorta buy Wii for SSBB and Zelda. But then again I bought Gamecube just for Melee and then RE4 came out which was definitely a great game and if I bought cube now it would be one of the reasons. So ya never know.......

Everyone buys the Nintendo systems for one reason. Its Nintendo. There unique. You want Wii because you cant play Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Smash Bros., and the other 1st party Nintendo games on any other console.

Fin.

"It is if it doesnt use the remote."
Uhh DUURR

I think I covered that when I wrote "once you start using a Wiimote and Nunchuck"

I bought a Wii for my kids and because using the controllers sounded interesting. But as far as playing by myself, I never play WiiSports alone. But then, I don't have to.

D Twizzle said:
I dont get where your coming from, you bought a Wii because there different but the only game you want is almost exactly the same as what was on the Gamecube 5 years ago.

DavidBeoulve said:
No game is "the same" once you start using a Wiimote and Nunchuck. I've played plenty of Golf games, Baseball games and Tennis games, despite not being a sports game fan, and none of them are anything like the ones in WiiSports.
DavidBeoulve said:
"It is if it doesnt use the remote."
Uhh DUURR

I think I covered that when I wrote "once you start using a Wiimote and Nunchuck"

I bought a Wii for my kids and because using the controllers sounded interesting. But as far as playing by myself, I never play WiiSports alone. But then, I don't have to.
We were talking about Smash Brothers in this. Don't go uhh DUUR when you decide to change the topic and don't tell anyone.

I bought the Wii for the sole purpose of the VC and the fact that it plays GC games. Zelda too I guess.

Back