Who else hates kiddie games???

FR. said:
:frown2:

That's funny you said that though...last I checked over 5,000,000 were sold. Doen't please people, then I don't think over 5,000,000 would have sold.

I didn't say people aren't buying the Wii. I myself have a Wii. What I'm trying to say is that the appeal of the Wii is wearing off for me and many others who already have the system. More mature games need to be released to maintain people's overall interest in the Wii.

M games makes people feel more mature (well that's waht M means). Bit I'm sure that there are many teens and kids who act more mature than people who play M games. There's no way to tell for sure.

thewiirules123 said:
whats this obbsession with M games? I have a feeling that it makes people feel cooler if there playing M games. I mean whats wrong with these so called "kiddie games" they can be just as cool and fun as the "oh so cool" M games.

Exactly. Even though there are a few M games that I like, I've had more fun playing E games then M games.

The only M games I've really enjoyed are Metal Gear Solid and the Hitman series. That's seriously it.

Koops23 said:
Exactly. Even though there are a few M games that I like, I've had more fun playing E games then M games.

The only M games I've really enjoyed are Metal Gear Solid and the Hitman series. That's seriously it.

What E rated games are you playing?

I like more kiddie games than mature games. I'm 16 BTW.

So no.

Keep the Mario games a coming, Nintendo!

Most M games turn me off because they aren't very creative, they usually go for what's realistic. I'm more into fantasy I guess you could say, but living out a realistic life in a game can be fun too.

Ultimatley for me if a game is fun to me, whether it's rated M or E, it doesn't matter to me.

En4Neo said:
I like more kiddie games than mature games. I'm 16 BTW.

So no.

Keep the Mario games a coming, Nintendo!

Most M games turn me off because they aren't very creative, they usually go for what's realistic. I'm more into fantasy I guess you could say, but living out a realistic life in a game can be fun too.

Ultimately for me if a game is fun to me, whether it's rated M or E, it doesn't matter to me.
this describes me exactly.

Last edited:
FPS seems to be dominating 360 and a bit on Ps3 but to me you seen one you seen 'em all

Mortal Kombat is coming out soon; you will be able to strike your opponent with a freshly ripped off appendage (according to an interview I read on IGN).

That should be fun if you enjoy fighting games. I consider myself more of an oldschool gamer; so, Super Paper Mario has me satisfied right now as it salutes the retro with a new style of game play.

With that said: Counter Strike would be great .. as would a lot of other shooters.

I do agree with you - a nice mix of mature games would be nice! As would more sports and racing games that take advantage of the Wii's remote. We will see....

Let's not forget the so-called "greatest game in the wooooolrd" has an E plastered in its corner.

Yeah.

That's right.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I'm with the "As long as the games are fun" group.

Though I just realised... I don't own the first M rated game...

Trulen said:
Let's not forget the so-called "greatest game in the wooooolrd" has an E plastered in its corner.

Yeah.

That's right.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I'm with the "As long as the games are fun" group.

Though I just realised... I don't own the first M rated game...
it tought ocarina of time was T???

David328ci, surely you had a thought that from all the advertising you've seen and the hype about various games mostly from the "kiddy" Nintendo franchise, that perhaps the Wii won't have games in your taste. I don't want to appear to judge you, maybe you bougght the wii because the controller enticed you so much or maybe you got it due to it's cheap price. But it sounds to me like you want games which 360 and PS3 or even Xbox and PS2 have lots of, and games that in the near future at least Nintendo probably won't have much of.

Hybrid said:
it tought ocarina of time was T???

I'm pretty sure when I got it for the n64 it was rated E. I think they just recently changed it to T with the VC release.

Any way my favorite game of all time and many others would be Super Mario Bros. 3, it's rated E too.

Pretty interesting how you say that's kiddie, since my whole family plays wii, ranging from the age of 10 to 67. And most of them are from 20-40. No game is kiddie, if you think the wii system is a kiddie system then go buy a PS3 or X360, you'll be happy with those two.

~Rival

Kiddie games= Disney, games based on Movies or TV shows (such as Cars)

I enjoy plenty of E games such as Wii Sports, Animal Crossing, The old Pokemon games (Blue and Red) and all Mario games are very fun

T rated games are ok, some good, some bad.

M rated games are just stupid. I agree that people play M games because they think that it it cool or it will make them cool. Kind of like kids sneaking into an R rated movie.

Nintendo made games are NOT kiddie. E games can be fun too!

also I'm not a littel kid.

M rated games are just violent and have no point in them besides killing. For all you people who think Nintendo games like Mario are kiddie, GO SUCK YOUR CRAP!!!!!

Back