Who else hates kiddie games???

tgjester7 said:
It would be suicide on their part not to make mature games after selling so many consoles. They're smart, they'll make them eventually. We're just probably going to have to wait a year or so before the developers recognize the profit of making a game on such a popular console.

Exactly. Like i said before, the Wii is doing something theyve never done before and appealing to audiences who both like party, fun games done with multiple people, and also a combination of games rated M (mature) or T (teen). Giving the Wii a reputation for "high rated games" is not a good start in the beginning. Bringing it up afterwards will give it both a name for kids to play, and an older audience as well, utilizing the capacities and unique controller of the Wii.;)

If you don't like a book, don't read it...... Its all a matter of opinion and taste of what kind of game you play. You saying that M games are worthless is the same a someone else calling E games kiddie... (both are personal opinions and equally valid as such)

Nfanboy said:
For all you people who think Nintendo games like Mario are kiddie, GO SUCK YOUR CRAP!!!!!

And in my "OPINION" that was just too childish to post.... grow up a little

Personally I agree with you but not totally. The G rated games are perfect for the wii because it caters to casual and children gamers. Also some of the more kid style games can even be fun more hardcore gamers. With that said I've been somewhat regretting getting a wii because there are to many casual games and most of the games that appeal to more hardcore gamers have had some serious flaws.

I'm hoping there will be a bright future for the wii with more serious games like Sadness, Manhunt 2, Project Hammer, Disaster, Resident Evil 4 and Umbrella Chronicles. They all just seem like they are a long ways offs with to manyvgeneral audience games coiming out before them.

im feeling that i too am getting of the kiddy games but also i find my taste of games have evoled and im finding the wii so easy, i have four wii games completed from a measly two days to a week (zelda) and i didnt even use 2 hours a day im rooting for a GTA to come out please

"Then just go buy an XBox360 then. It caters to people like you."

I must be on a forum with kids who dont actually pay for their video games. Go ask your daddy, who you never see, for more money for more video games. He has a shittty job working in corporate america (60 hours a week) so that you could play your crappy Wario games.

Why would someone pay $400 more to play some games that are not just for kids. Nintendo developers should make games that cater to all audiences. If it doesnt, it will not be successful. Kids are stupid!

Godfather is like a T rated GTA('cept it's still M for some reason). I kinda like the Wii appeal. Paper Mario is fun. TP fun, Sonic is fun, DBZ is good, Rayman's great! I want: BiA, RE. Problem: Kiddie movie game breeding ground. :mad2: :frown2: Its all I see in Rogers

stop complaining, sell your wii, go buy a 360 - problem solved.

Almo said:
stop complaining, sell your wii, go buy a 360 - problem solved.
Well he might want SSBB, or SMG(galaxy)
If yer talkin' to meh then I seh I loooove my Wiiiii hoooooowheeeee!
Yup yup my country accent rocks!

FR. said:
:frown2:

That's funny you said that though...last I checked over 5,000,000 were sold. Doen't please people, then I don't think over 5,000,000 would have sold.

Yeah, Nintendo has sold 5 million Wii's but if they don't make some decent ****ing games then the hype will die down fast, im a little bored with the wii remote now after 3 months because there are no games that can challenge me, warioware ****, wii sports boring, they need more in-depth titles that can make full use of the system, not this kiddie bull ****.

red steel=T good game S.paper mario=E good game halo 1/2=M good games it all comes down to opinion
but thats just me.
Neo

As an owner of warioware I disagree. There are going to be a lot more violant games coming soon don't you worry.

Wiiaretheworld said:
"Then just go buy an XBox360 then. It caters to people like you."

I must be on a forum with kids who dont actually pay for their video games. Go ask your daddy, who you never see, for more money for more video games. He has a shittty job working in corporate america (60 hours a week) so that you could play your crappy Wario games.

Why would someone pay $400 more to play some games that are not just for kids. Nintendo developers should make games that cater to all audiences. If it doesnt, it will not be successful. Kids are stupid!
ummmmm... no and no and no

Back