Who else thinks nintendo OWNED IGN.COM?

That's what I'm saying, advertise this to the hardcore crowd that hasn't yet bought a Wii. Every hardcore gamer that owns a Wii knows this is coming out and knows about it. Not everyone will buy it, but we all know about it. But, it hasn't been hyped outside the Wii user group. That's where Nintendo is messing up here. Is the Wii a huge success so far? Absolutely. But that is no reason to rest on your laurels and not try to further increase the demand for the system. Now is the time to press your advantage. Now is the time to really try to push yourself way ahead and not let your competition catch up for a long, long time.

Hunters had an awful story mode. Half of the time you wouldn't even know whats going on. The multiplayer is all that saved it. Hopefully there will be an online patch for Prime 3.

Chase&Fred said:
Hunters had an awful story mode. Half of the time you wouldn't even know whats going on. The multiplayer is all that saved it. Hopefully there will be an online patch for Prime 3.

how could they patch something in if it doesn't have online capabilities...

while it wont have multiplayer, they said they're going to use wiiconnect 24, so there is a possibility for online, what i want is co-op online, that would be the easiest type to create

i saw on Nintendo Power that Metroid Prime 3 will be a little more linear so you wont get lost as often. the article is found in the latest issue with samus on the cover

lloyd_yayo said:
1. after this article at ign about the lack of advertisement of metroid
http://wii.ign.com/articles/811/811682p1.html
nintendo put a metroid demo channel out....punch right to the gut :sick:

2. me and some guys at work are arguing whether metroid is gonna fail cuz of the lack of commercial. i say no because it dosent need to be, its like advertising a commercial of smash bros, or halo 3 (i dont like the game btw) or cigarettes, it dosent need help to sell, all or majority of hardcore gamers are gonna buy the game,

Metroid Prime got more ads than Echoes, and I'll be darned, it sold more too. Halo 3 is getting heavy publicity, and they aren't doing it for kicks, they're doing it to make money.

Also, it appears that IGN lit a fire under nintendo's arse, and finally woke them up, not the other way around. Since IGN's point was that Nintendo should promote their best game, why would they feel down that Nintendo was finally taking their advice?

Back