Who leaves their Wii on

KaosAssassin said:
Ever since I connected to the internet it has been on standby unless there was a power failure

Unlike some of you though I don't think the blue light is hypnotic and I hate it when I wake up in the middle of the night to find it's on cuz then I have to get up turn the Wii on, find out why it's blue turn it off and go back to sleep

LOL!!! I hate the blue light when it comes on in the middle of the night. It would be better if they gave the updates during the day, like around noon or whatever.

The blue light is awesome! I love watching it transition brightnesses. Bright... Brighter... Bright... Brighter...:drool:

Mine is on pretty much all the time. They never overheat, because they are not like Xboxes with the awkward shape that lets it overheat and melt. (Yes, I have a friend whose Xbox melted.) The engineers at Nintendo designed it so that it will never overheat unless placed on a TV set or something hot. That's also how they designed the gamecube, with it's shape it allows natural airflow without noisy fans.

I just got the Wii, and my disc drive is not taking the disc. It's like the motor runs, but it keeps spitting the disc out. Does this happen to anybody?

i leave my wii on standby and if anyone's over-heats then i think they'd be the first

as for the wii ejecting the discs i think u should check if ur putting the discs in right, look at the troubleshooting guide in the wii book or cantact nintendo for help

Mine stays on standby, it stands vertical, and I love the blue light cuz it means I got messages from my cool wii pals. (ok.. 2 wii pals, big whoop, wanna fight about it? :wtf: )

Back