Who's getting a PS3?

COLDshiver

Wii Owner
Sep 14, 2006
America
Wii Online Code
4532-8683-6668-7765
I will be heading out in less than 12 hours to EB games, not sure if i would like to get it on midnight or not but I'll be getting it in less than 12 hours :D After that, a Wii!!

Nice man, I can't afford a ps3 at the moment, ain't got no cash for it! I don't think I'll get a ps3 anymore if I get an xbox360.

Never thought I'd say this in the past, but Wii60 please :D

.....well I wanted a PS3 but dnm there so expensive!!!
The only reason i would get one is for MGS4 and that probably isnt a good reason to buy a 600 dollar system!
So now I am a Wii60 fan......Ill buy a 360 probably next year....or the year after that ....so not for awhile now!

COLDshiver said:
I will be heading out in less than 12 hours to EB games, not sure if i would like to get it on midnight or not but I'll be getting it in less than 12 hours :D After that, a Wii!!

May you prosper in both endeavors...(Youre gonna be tired as $h!7 on Sunday!!!! :drool: :zzz:

PS3 graphics are the best out, I would buy the PS3 than the Wii (sorry:ee5k: :frown2: :yikes: ) but I do not have enoguh money.

I'd much rather have a Wii than PS3... of course I wouldn't mind to have a PS3, but they are way to expensive for me.

So, i'm going for the PSWii60 :lol:

Oh yeah, one of my friend has attempted to get a PS3. Atm, he's at a 24/7 Walmart and 2nd in line (and the same walmart where i will be getting my Wii). How lucky is he? He skipped this whole week of school since he went there on Monday. And guess what? The Walmart only has 2 PS3s. That's right: two (2) TWO, PS3s. Only two. Wow, i'd be bummed to be the third person to arrive :lol: .

Looks like i'll be spending time playing my friend online :D

I'm definitely getting one but unfortunately not on launch. But I don't mind, I already have a 360 and am getting a Wii on Sunday. I'll have a 360 by March of next year though.

Mayb Next Xmas At The Moment Its To Impossible. And Plus They Dont Have Any Games That Attract Me.

I refuse to buy anything playstation-in-nature!! Never!! Nintendo comes first in all things for me!! Traitors!!!

just messin' with ya. Still, I lost all respact for playstation when grand theft auto came out.

I'll pick one up shortly after release in UK (March). In all honestly I want it more for a media centre rather than a gaming machine... apart from FFXIII.... yes I know. It'll probably go in my lounge with the larger TV whereas the Wii will go in the room I'm in now, the entertainment room. PC, ample size TV, PS2, 360 (To be replaced with Wii when I get it). Good room.

Back