Gamestop is telling me to come at 11..

ChristmasWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
I guess my hopeful wish of being there from 8-12 won't happen. I'll still be getting Brawl for the midnight launch, but it would of been cooler to stay the whole time.

Im going to leave my house at 11pm and im going to stay and exchange e-mails so i can battle some people from the tourney online The checkout is going to go fast i think so i'll be out of there at 12:15- 12:30 becuase poepl well have been waiting since 10pm

Anyways!! I think you should go at gamestop when its convient for you becuase they well have alot of games and I'm pretty sure they wont sell out! So if you have time to spend 2 hours in line go ahead, If you jsut want to spend 30-45mins just go at 11:30 or so

i got to gamestop at 11:45. went inside to an unbelievably head packed store, paid for the game, skipped tons of people standing on line, walked outside (where they handed the game out) and was probably the fifth or sixth person to get in my car with the game. i feel bad because i skipped so many people who were waiting since ten but it's smash bros brawl and i've been waiting a year and a half. my friend code is 386676711908, email me when you've added me ([email protected]) and i'll return the favor.

Back