Who's Winning in the Console Industry

there just needs to be more Ps3's and Wii's for people to buy.. there aren't too many stocked in stores atm (as most of you know) so we'll have to give it sometime to see the real results.

who knows, ps3 may pass Wii, most probably not, but more ps3's need to be sent to stores so people can actualy buy them, same goes for Wii..

as for 360, well the number is still going up, but then again.. they've got plenty out in shops for sale for people to buy

Not everybody lives on the internet... I try to search through things to see if i can find the answer to the many questions i had/have in regards to the Wii but sometimes I can't find them all. If u feel as if somebody is asking a stupid question why don't u just ignore it or answer their question and move on?

thanks you guys for answering my question and sorry for not searching but i don't think that there needs to be name calling (asshole)

bluescythe said:
thanks you guys for answering my question and sorry for not searching but i don't think that there needs to be name calling (asshole)

Don't worry about it, I personally ignore the forum trolls who flame or constantly copy and paste their infamous "Use the search fuction, noob" posts.

Back