Why are they selling SMG on the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amirreza

WiiChat Member
Nov 4, 2007
It doesn't make any sence. It's so much more convenient to sell it on the 12th because it's a pro-d day and all students don't have school.
What were they thinking. They have it in stock a day before release date and decide to sell it a day after. What a bunch of mooks.:mad5:

OR you could look at it this way, some stores are closed on sunday....so they'd have to get the shipment on the 12th(maybe late depending on shipping companies) so it's just easier for everyone if they sell it on the 13th

edit^ that's not true, just most of them

oh and believe it or not, there is a time that starts after school ends when.....kids are out of school, and can go get the game

Tuesday is the best bet.
Most new games come out on that day.

Even my mom knew that :lol:

I don't care I'm in a good mood now that I've half-convinced me to get this as an early christmas present since it comes with a $25 Gift Card if bought from Tuesday to Friday. I told my Mom to go on Tuesday but I'm not too sure she'll get it, hopefully they restock daily or bidaily

One day wait isn't going to hurt anyone. Just be happy that the game wasn't delayed longer. Also there have been threads on this subject of the game being delayed one day as well so I've decided to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back