Why do I suck at MOH H2 so bad??

Pantalaimn

Dæmon
Dec 1, 2007
Parallel Dimension
Wii Online Code
4842-2271-0989-9857
I have Tried every weapon and different rooms and I get a few kills sometimes but I am killed more than I am alive. unload clipsfull at people and nothing. 2 bullets from them and I am dead. Sometimes I am dead before I am completely spawned. What am I doing wrong?? Is there something I am missing. Is it calibration? Do you use the aiming? I am just frustrated. :mad2:

Pantalaimn said:
I have Tried every weapon and different rooms and I get a few kills sometimes but I am killed more than I am alive. unload clipsfull at people and nothing. 2 bullets from them and I am dead. Sometimes I am dead before I am completely spawned. What am I doing wrong?? Is there something I am missing. Is it calibration? Do you use the aiming? I am just frustrated. :mad2:
You should not run around on this kind of game. It is not like Unreal Tournament.

You have to take your time, stay in cover. Stick to the walls and the shadows and try and walk slowly.

This game requires patience.

Yes be slow and check your online settings it might be real laggy so take your time also aim for the neck its an almost instant kill.

Also observe your surroundings, you don't want to go sprinting through hallways if your just leading yourself into a trap.

its like you are in a room with 32 other people who wanna kill you, wat do you instantly think? hide under cover,peek and shot. repeat

It's just one of those things man, I go in a game, I'll get killed every few seconds, get sprayed and can't hit a damn thing....other nights, I go into a room with 20 people on it, and own the whole game.......you'll get it, fall into a pattern once you've played it enough..plus it helps if you have previous FPS experience *LOL* I'm an old skool Quake'r (Quake II and III Arena), so I'm used to fragfests *LOL*

Thanks for the help all. I am just running and gunning true. I am just having trouble with people consistently killing me with one shot while I use clips full.

I used to play quake arena with better luck than losing every game like on this.

one of the good guns are mp 40. use it often. use pistols at close range. in the port level, best bet is to stay in the tower and snipe people. it does a good damage if u aim for the head. hope it helped. good luck.

If your facing someone who is using a shotgun, stay FAR away and use the pistol. Or if you have a sniper rifle, then snipe his blowin ass! Also although they have sensitivity settings tailored for comfort, your gonna want your deadzone as small as possible, and the sensitivity as high as possible. Because if you don't everyonelse has an immediate advantage.

maybe you just suck?

Naw just kiddin, use the bazooka and run around like crazy, that's what
I do, and my rank is like 280th... or at least it was last time I checked.

I'm getting a little better and adjusting my style some (used to play Quake III, TFC in my college days). For now the STG/BAR is working well for me...aim for the head! :)

Last edited:
Back