Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Why do I suck at MOH H2 so bad??

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by Pantalaimn, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Pantalaimn

Pantalaimn Dæmon

Wii Friend Code: 4842-2271-0989-9857
    4842-2271-0989-9857
    I have Tried every weapon and different rooms and I get a few kills sometimes but I am killed more than I am alive. unload clipsfull at people and nothing. 2 bullets from them and I am dead. Sometimes I am dead before I am completely spawned. What am I doing wrong?? Is there something I am missing. Is it calibration? Do you use the aiming? I am just frustrated. :mad2:

2. FRuMMaGe

FRuMMaGe Waluigi's #1 Fan!

Wii Friend Code: 2482-6460-3144-9934
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    You should not run around on this kind of game. It is not like Unreal Tournament.

You have to take your time, stay in cover. Stick to the walls and the shadows and try and walk slowly.

This game requires patience.

3. Lovehate

Lovehate WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 5825-8118-9966-5126
    5825-8118-9966-5126
    Yes be slow and check your online settings it might be real laggy so take your time also aim for the neck its an almost instant kill.

4. K LoLo

K LoLo Wii Addict

Sounds like fun, can't wait to get this game!!

5. killik119

killik119 Quality Control.

Wii Friend Code: 3480-6187-2679-2938
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    Also observe your surroundings, you don't want to go sprinting through hallways if your just leading yourself into a trap.

6. bigwilliiy

bigwilliiy Iam THE LAW!

Wii Friend Code: 6772-9484-5615-6705
    6772-9484-5615-6705
    its like you are in a room with 32 other people who wanna kill you, wat do you instantly think? hide under cover,peek and shot. repeat

7. sarasota

sarasota Let the Wii pwnage begin.

It's just one of those things man, I go in a game, I'll get killed every few seconds, get sprayed and can't hit a damn thing....other nights, I go into a room with 20 people on it, and own the whole game.......you'll get it, fall into a pattern once you've played it enough..plus it helps if you have previous FPS experience *LOL* I'm an old skool Quake'r (Quake II and III Arena), so I'm used to fragfests *LOL*

8. Pantalaimn

Pantalaimn Dæmon

Wii Friend Code: 4842-2271-0989-9857
    4842-2271-0989-9857
    Thanks for the help all. I am just running and gunning true. I am just having trouble with people consistently killing me with one shot while I use clips full.

I used to play quake arena with better luck than losing every game like on this.

9. vashivihan

vashivihan Let There Be Rock

Wii Friend Code: 8799-9801-1544-7718
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    one of the good guns are mp 40. use it often. use pistols at close range. in the port level, best bet is to stay in the tower and snipe people. it does a good damage if u aim for the head. hope it helped. good luck.

10. Dzapper

Dzapper Akatsuki Assassin

Wii Friend Code: 4627-4261-3182-4550
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    If your facing someone who is using a shotgun, stay FAR away and use the pistol. Or if you have a sniper rifle, then snipe his blowin ass! Also although they have sensitivity settings tailored for comfort, your gonna want your deadzone as small as possible, and the sensitivity as high as possible. Because if you don't everyonelse has an immediate advantage.

11. miiplaywii

miiplaywii WiiChat Member

Headshots Headshots Headshots!

12. thatsit

thatsit WiiChat Member

It's because the game is garbage.

13. Dzapper

Dzapper Akatsuki Assassin

Wii Friend Code: 4627-4261-3182-4550
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Even if you believe that the game is bad, this is still such a stupid comment. Plenty of people own at games that suck ass!!!

14. Kingston

Kingston Mohh2 Name: TheHater

maybe you just suck?

Naw just kiddin, use the bazooka and run around like crazy, that's what
    I do, and my rank is like 280th... or at least it was last time I checked.

15. gnahc79

gnahc79 WiiChat Member

I'm getting a little better and adjusting my style some (used to play Quake III, TFC in my college days). For now the STG/BAR is working well for me...aim for the head! :)

#15 gnahc79, Dec 14, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  16. Wiinter

Wiinter Audentes fortuna iuvat

Wii Friend Code: 8745-5143-2651-5351
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Most of this is the worst advice I've ever heard (at least for the online mode). In campaign mode, slow and deliberate is fine. In some online team modes (TDM and CTF), you can stay in one place and snipe if you have backup covering your butt--and even then only if you're really good.

In free-for-all deathmatch---never stop moving. You take cover behind a crate and take your time taking someone down, me or someone else is going to pop you in the back of the head and then steal your kill before you know what happened.

You probably don't suck. It is difficult to get used to game once most of the people playing have had it for weeks and you're just getting started. Play on unranked servers (where you are more likely to find newer players), and practice getting headshots while in motion (if you stop to shoot at them, that makes you a very easy target). Just because your aiming reticule is red doesn't mean you're hitting anyone, especially with submachine guns. Those bullets are spraying all over the place. Once your aim improves, you won't need a full clip to drop them.

You can still make good use of cover (read: corners and doorways) while in fast motion. Know how many bullets you have, and know you're going to need to reload before it's actually time to do it. Dashing (sprinting with the C button) around a corner for the reload let's you not take as many hits and gives you a little healing time. If you still need more time, you can do this more than once, and it's wise to have areas with more than one corner option (a corner next to a doorway etc).

To be able to use cover in this way, you need to know the maps very well. You can't be tripping on stuff and getting your body caught on the sides of whatever refuge is in the streets. You need to be familiar with the terrain and always know where good corners are, and be able to find them while moving backward and darting side to side. Start your own server and password protect, and you can run through all of the maps getting familiar with them without getting shot at. You can choose one area (preferably one with nearby ammo) and get to know it very well, and then just keep moving in that area. Once you've got that down, add more areas to your skill set, and before long, you'll be comfortable fighting anywhere.

17. taxicab823

taxicab823 WiiChat Member

well you need to find a weapon you like. i was terrible when i started but i am pretty good now. i only play at the port and use the springfield. i only join games that have 16 people or less. practice in games where there is only around 10 people that way you can get the hang of it and stay alive longer.

18. preachn

preachn WiiChat Member

Learning curve

I am not a "gamer"--It takes me a LONG time of getting my butt handed to me to get to where I am even an average player. :mad2: I have been playing for a few weeks now and I am at almost even kill/death ratio.

I am learning the BAR. I try to stay as far away from the people as possible and get head-shots on them while I am constantly moving. I am still pathetic, but the more I play the better I get. I think there is a learning curve (for me personally, the curve takes much longer) that as you play you will get better.

Does anyone else have problems with being disconnected from the network in the game? I get disconnected ALL THE TIME. I am not sure if it is my router/connection or if it is the EA server. Any suggestions/sympathies would be greatly appreciated :tard:

19. chocolatefrosty

chocolatefrosty WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 0990-1409-7025-8054
    0990-1409-7025-8054
    the game lost my interest after like 4 days, its a great STEPPING STONE for future fps games with the zapper on wii, but i stress this is farrrr from a good fps , but they r jsut starting out, give it some time until we see a great fps on wii...
    ps.
    thats coming from some1 who has a nice PC to play FPS on seamlessly such as crysis and CoD4, i kno wii cant compare to those ever, but MoHH2 could have been a better online xp

20. Unwiired

Unwiired WiiChat Member

On missions that use precise gaming skill, I'm guessing the Wiimote isn't upto scratch because of the sensitivity.