Why do I suck at MOH H2 so bad??

Most of this is the worst advice I've ever heard (at least for the online mode). In campaign mode, slow and deliberate is fine. In some online team modes (TDM and CTF), you can stay in one place and snipe if you have backup covering your butt--and even then only if you're really good.

In free-for-all deathmatch---never stop moving. You take cover behind a crate and take your time taking someone down, me or someone else is going to pop you in the back of the head and then steal your kill before you know what happened.

You probably don't suck. It is difficult to get used to game once most of the people playing have had it for weeks and you're just getting started. Play on unranked servers (where you are more likely to find newer players), and practice getting headshots while in motion (if you stop to shoot at them, that makes you a very easy target). Just because your aiming reticule is red doesn't mean you're hitting anyone, especially with submachine guns. Those bullets are spraying all over the place. Once your aim improves, you won't need a full clip to drop them.

You can still make good use of cover (read: corners and doorways) while in fast motion. Know how many bullets you have, and know you're going to need to reload before it's actually time to do it. Dashing (sprinting with the C button) around a corner for the reload let's you not take as many hits and gives you a little healing time. If you still need more time, you can do this more than once, and it's wise to have areas with more than one corner option (a corner next to a doorway etc).

To be able to use cover in this way, you need to know the maps very well. You can't be tripping on stuff and getting your body caught on the sides of whatever refuge is in the streets. You need to be familiar with the terrain and always know where good corners are, and be able to find them while moving backward and darting side to side. Start your own server and password protect, and you can run through all of the maps getting familiar with them without getting shot at. You can choose one area (preferably one with nearby ammo) and get to know it very well, and then just keep moving in that area. Once you've got that down, add more areas to your skill set, and before long, you'll be comfortable fighting anywhere.

well you need to find a weapon you like. i was terrible when i started but i am pretty good now. i only play at the port and use the springfield. i only join games that have 16 people or less. practice in games where there is only around 10 people that way you can get the hang of it and stay alive longer.

Learning curve

I am not a "gamer"--It takes me a LONG time of getting my butt handed to me to get to where I am even an average player. :mad2: I have been playing for a few weeks now and I am at almost even kill/death ratio.

I am learning the BAR. I try to stay as far away from the people as possible and get head-shots on them while I am constantly moving. I am still pathetic, but the more I play the better I get. I think there is a learning curve (for me personally, the curve takes much longer) that as you play you will get better.

Does anyone else have problems with being disconnected from the network in the game? I get disconnected ALL THE TIME. I am not sure if it is my router/connection or if it is the EA server. Any suggestions/sympathies would be greatly appreciated :tard:

the game lost my interest after like 4 days, its a great STEPPING STONE for future fps games with the zapper on wii, but i stress this is farrrr from a good fps , but they r jsut starting out, give it some time until we see a great fps on wii...
ps.
thats coming from some1 who has a nice PC to play FPS on seamlessly such as crysis and CoD4, i kno wii cant compare to those ever, but MoHH2 could have been a better online xp

On missions that use precise gaming skill, I'm guessing the Wiimote isn't upto scratch because of the sensitivity.

preachn i have the same problem. it keeps on disconnecting. im happy that im not the only one.

mohh2 is all about reflexes and thinking ahead.

knowing the layout and ammo/nade points of each map along with familiarizing yourself with the way lag affects your shots will help you IMMENSELY in online play.

The thing that annoys me is I go towards people shooting them with the Thompson, they then start shooting back and kill me even though I've being shooting them longer! I'm sure my bullets are hitting them too! My mate said its the same for him.

Marc said:
The thing that annoys me is I go towards people shooting them with the Thompson, they then start shooting back and kill me even though I've being shooting them longer! I'm sure my bullets are hitting them too! My mate said its the same for him.

aim for the head.

Ah! I've being aiming for the chest. They're probably blowing my head off! :lol:

also, just because your crosshairs are red doesn't mean you're getting any hits.

the thompson normally doesn't take more than 8 hits to kill...

i found with trying to snipe people in every map i went to it got my aim so much better with any other gun. cuz when u snipe u always want to pop them in the head, so just take that same mentality with a thompson or watever u are using.

AoWFraggit said:
mohh2 is all about reflexes and thinking ahead.

knowing the layout and ammo/nade points of each map along with familiarizing yourself with the way lag affects your shots will help you IMMENSELY in online play.

doesnt that affect basically most fps games?

Back