Why Is There No Demo!!!

Does it look like i care im waitin till the freakin doors open to run in and grab my COPY!!!

gamefreak4 said:
By the way im going to Best Buy at midnight on The monday it comes out to wait in line for SMash Bros. Brawl.

No need for that, I'm very sure there will be plenty of copies for everyone. Especially in a mega, electronics store like Best Buy.

manufan15 said:
I want a demo sooo bad too. Sigh, I had a dream last night that I was playing Brawl. Pathetic, I know, but I just want it that bad...
Oh god dude i've had the same thing XD, But yeah seriously i would give a pinky (toe) to have a copy of the game o-o..

balrogs.pa said:
they released two..at e for all, hello its called getting off your a** and going there. yes i am sorry im being mean but if your complaining that they should release a demo because you want to play it so bad then why not go to e for all, after all you want to play it so bad..
Not all of us have the money to just up and fly to California!!! Especially for us in Europe.

Does it look like i care im waitin till the freakin doors open to run in and grab my COPY!!!

yeah then u should start camping at 12 anyway for the 8 o clock opening or whenever it opens cause i its gonna be a longggggggggggggggggg-> line

balrogs.pa said:
they released two..at e for all, hello its called getting off your a** and going there. yes i am sorry im being mean but if your complaining that they should release a demo because you want to play it so bad then why not go to e for all, after all you want to play it so bad..

i dont want a demo, i rather wait and play galaxy. either that or watch some smash vids..

Traveling to LA just to play a game is ridiculous. Besides it would cost over 500 dollars just to go by yourself. If you ask me their should be demos across the nation, Chicago, New York, Dallas, etc.

Im a little mad. And a little happy. I just got back from eating out at Outback. While waiting i went to the nearby gamecrazy/hollywood video store. Guess what game demo they had... SUPER MARIO GALAXY!!!
It was fun to play for the short half an hour i got my hands on it, and while i was there i preordered it. But there was no SSBB demo in site. They had an SSBM game to play though but i didn't bother considering i already have it.
But really if they have a Galaxy demo why not a brawl?

If your itchin to play some Galaxy though and don't feel like goin to calafornia i recomend swingin by a Game Crazy.

A free downloadable demo that would be really nice... Although it would take a lot of space even with only a couple stages and characters...

wiigotdawii said:
WHYYYYYY
They delay the game and we get nothing in return!! They had a playable demo at e4all! Its cant be that hard!
rofl
you idiot.
what would a demo show people anyways? ooh new characters! people already know if they want to get it or not and it plays the same from the rest so theres no point for a demo. also, you dont deserve anything for a game being delayed, dont ever think you do.

wasnt this game supposed to be a selling point of the wii in the first place? they took their sweet time with a game thats been 6 years in the making so it wouldnt kill them to give us a demo. they could just release a demo like EPIC did of ut3 which took up less then 800 megs. ut3 is going to be 6-7 gigs so i dont think it would be too much for nintendo to give those who dont have the time and money to goto game expos a demo of otherwise desirable games.

There won't be a demo. It's a fun hope, but it would be like having a Halo demo. There's no reason. And trust me, everyone who got the Halo 3 beta, they were already getting the game no matter what.

Also, the release date is Feb. 10, a Sunday, not Feb. 18.

It wouldn't surprise me at all it there was a midnite launch. For some reason Jerryc thinks he has inside knowledge to something that probably hasn't been talked about among retailers.

And the point made about going to E for All to play the Demo...

*Officially the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.* :thumbsup:

...one more point Lugia, the idea for the game was not even brought up to the creators until E3 2005. And probably not started for a couple months after that. So, not at all 6 years. Maybe 2.5...

Last edited:
.....the idea....lol thats like saying pokemon red/blue took 3 years when they took more like 7. rediculous is the notion that we watch videos of the game made by clowns holding a camcorder instead of getting some decent direct feed.

Lugia said:
.....the idea....lol thats like saying pokemon red/blue took 3 years when they took more like 7. rediculous is the notion that we watch videos of the game made by clowns holding a camcorder instead of getting some decent direct feed.

im trying really hard to figureout what the heck youre talking about.

Back