Why Is There No Demo!!!

Lugia said:
.....the idea....lol thats like saying pokemon red/blue took 3 years when they took more like 7. rediculous is the notion that we watch videos of the game made by clowns holding a camcorder instead of getting some decent direct feed.

Red/Blue took just 2 years. What makes you think it takes so long to make games? 6 years? 7 years? The only company that developes primarily on consoles that takes even close to that time is Rare and they didn't make either of those. I mean, seriously, some games get made in less than 1 year..

And, yes I just checked and Nintendo did say that the game was in early development in E3 05, so I'll give it that the game was made over 3 years. But in no way 6.

And I've seen ALOT of direct feed vids so I don't know what your trying to say there. Plus it was completely random..

I would like a demo but it really dont matter as long as i GET it. Im thinkin of preordering it like i did super mario galaxy. The way i figure it i have two options.

1.Preorder it and wait till they call me for it to come in.
2. Go to BestBuy or Wal-Mart at Midnight on Sunday 10 and hope i can get it that day.

number 2 is a big risk taker though.

Vedelkin10 said:
Oh god dude i've had the same thing XD, But yeah seriously i would give a pinky (toe) to have a copy of the game o-o..

I agree. It was one of the best dreams I've ever had, haha.

For some reason Jerryc thinks he has inside knowledge to something that probably hasn't been talked about among retailers.

heh dont have to be so defensive about it im just basing that on the fact that there has never been a midnight release for a nintendo game.. correct me if im wrong =/

There use to seldom be any games that got midnight releases. If retailers think that this game would deserve a midnight release, then they'll probably give it one. It's not even up to Nintendo. I know I'll be picking this up at midnight from Wal-Mart like I do with a lot of other games. But I also expect gamestop to have a midnight release as well.

OK THEY PUT A MP3 demo in wii shop ,why not SSBB?i mean sure it wouldn't be playabe but still ya know.

Back