Why should i not sell my wii?

NintendoKing

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2006
England
Basically i've had my wii since christmas and to be honest its not what i've expected sure at times it was fun, zelda was great and madden is good but it just dosen't seem to be catching up with the 360 or PS3.

Anyone feel the same?

Please give me reason for why i should keep my wii:idea:

Thanks

There are a lot of reasons. I don't know what you mean by not catching up to the ps3 or 360. PS3 is doing worse then the wii, while 360 was released WAY before the wii was. You just have to be patient on a console, the wii is still at it's baby stage. Let the thing grow, then judge it =D.

~Rival

The 360 has been out for a year so of course its going to be hard to catch up with for a bit, by the time the Wiis been out for a year it will be doing just as well as the 360. Also the PS3s games are all on other consoles anyway (Bar a few).

Honestly, I had my Wii 2nd day after launch, and after a short month I traded it in and got a 360,because it got real boring.Now I will be honest with you, I do want another Wii, and I plan on getting one shortly, as soon as I get paid.360 and PS3 are fun and all, and you can do alot with either system. But the Wii is picking up, however they're moving slowly IMO. However look on the bright side, April 9th Super Paper Mario comes out, now you don't want to miss out on that do you?!Now I know I'm going off on orther things while I tell you to keep your Wii,but anyway, they got tons of other games coming out,just takes time. Mario Party 8 comes out next month which is a must have. Plus look at it this way, 360 and PS3 would never carry Mario games, because right now I wish I had another wii.So I could get Paper Mario,but I dont which is a bummer,although I'm happy with my 360, I think you still need a wii(for people who had a wii and got rid of it). It's a good system,and holds power not like the other two,but buiness will pick up for the wii trust me.As soon as I get paid im going to hunt for one. I hope that helps you. Take Care

I would have sold my Wii a while ago and got a 360 if my girlfriend didn't already have a 360. We should be living together soon, so it seems pointless to sell my wii now.

Virtual Console is alright, but it still doesn't have alot of the games i/everybody wants.

Zelda is still (6 months after release) the only game worth getting. It's all about the games, and the Wii isn't getting them.

I really fell for Nintendo's crap and bought their system that was actually geared away from me (hardcore gamers) to appeal to non gamers. It really is a kiddy/novelty system.

I really regret getting the wii. I play my regular XBOX at least 5 times more than my Wii.

I think if ur not gonna play ur wii u should sell it, think about all the sad people still waiting for there wii.

another thing to add. You'll have a point in your gaming life where you get bored of your console (happened to me for every system). It's really only a short period until decent games come out, then you get into it more. So take some time before you sell it, cause you might regret it ;).

~Rival

why the crap are there so many threads like this? "Give me reasons to buy" , "give me reasons to sell" , "give me reasons why i shouldn't do this or that...". "tell me why it doesnt suck or why it does"

can't people make up their own freakin minds anymore?

Ha its kinda funny beacause with me my Wii has made me stop playing my 360...I only really use it as a DVD player these days.

People say there are no games wa wa wa etc. but they don't seem to realise that there will be games, for some reason this makes people trade in rather than waiting a little while, which is abursd!

Maybe I'm not bothered due to the fact I can't afford games that often..who knows. There are plenty of games coming up that I can't wait for and will be enjoying on my Wii so I'm happy at least.

just incase anyone says "its becuz your a child lols" I'm actually nearly 19...

Darth_Zant said:
why the crap are there so many threads like this? "Give me reasons to buy" , "give me reasons to sell" , "give me reasons why i shouldn't do this or that...". "tell me why it doesnt suck or why it does"

can't people make up their own freakin minds anymore?

well sometimes people need other views, maybe he/she already decided what he wanted to do. He/She just wants to see what others think, and see if he/she can change his mind. Don't post if your just going to flame someone

~Rival

Last edited:
honestly to me you should never sell it. But give your wii a full year from the time you gotten it then you can judge it. But just chill out for now. and online gaming hasn't taken effect yet

RivalDestiny said:
well sometimes people need other views, maybe he/she already decided what he wanted to do. He/She just wants to see what others think, and see if he/she can change his mind. Don't post if your just going to flame someone

~Rival
..who me?

Sorry I didn't mean for it to come across as flaming :(

Because the Wii has so many great games coming out duh.

If games like Metroid Prime 3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Paper Mario, No More Heroes, Mario Kart Wii, Animal Crossing Wii, and Super Mario Galaxy don't interest you, sell it.

It's the same with the Ps3. It barely has anything out right now, but smart gamers know that if they wait there will be a ton of goodies.

With the 360 it's been out for awhile so of course it'll have the most games, if GTA clones, FPSs, DOA games, and RARE games interest you go and get it right now!

Last edited:
Back