Why should i not sell my wii?

Nintendo won't disappoint on us. It's just not them, their not going to give us a excuse that they have done enough. The DS did not dissappoint, and I'm sure the Wii won't.

RivalDestiny said:
Nintendo won't disappoint on us. It's just not them, their not going to give us a excuse that they have done enough. The DS did not dissappoint, and I'm sure the Wii won't.
From what i hear, the GC dissappinted quite heavily. I don't know from experience. I was lucky/smart enough not to get caught up in that deathtrap

thoughtcrimnal84 said:
From what i hear, the GC dissappinted quite heavily. I don't know from experience. I was lucky/smart enough not to get caught up in that deathtrap

well that was then, GC had a bad start. But now the wii has come out, a really good 6 months they had, and there still going. I don't know about you, but i'm looking forward to the future of the wii :smilewinkgrin:

~Rival

the gc was not a disappointment. The wii is on a higher level than the GC. but i feel the GC only lacked a strong online play system.

The Wii's greatest games have not come out yet. Don't get me wrong the Wii has a nice size list of great games. Zelda is phenomonal and Red Steel had alot of hype but disappointed alot of people. Sonic is great and SSX Blur kicks ass. I won't go any further on this tangent.

You owe it to yourself to wait for Corruption, SSBB, SMG, SPM, and a MASSIVE list of other new games.

If you really think about other consoles that have come out...they didn't start making games till a little while after. And if they did most of the games were crap. Honestly you should try to save up for both instead of sell it. Once good wii games come out you're going to want to trade your 360 in because then you won't want the 360 anymore and you'll want the wii like someone in this thread posted before.

NintendoKing said:
Basically i've had my wii since christmas and to be honest its not what i've expected sure at times it was fun, zelda was great and madden is good but it just dosen't seem to be catching up with the 360 or PS3.

Anyone feel the same?

Please give me reason for why i should keep my wii:idea:

Thanks

Because comparing the present status of the wii to the future status of the wii is unfair...

actually I don't give a rats ass weather or not you are going to sell your wii. Do what you will and thats that..

nope, you gave it three months and you hate it. Nintendo hasen't even made its mark yet, third party is just kicking in, online play isnt even out, Virtual console is still young(pun), and the PS3 needs to catch up with the 360 and wii not the other way around. I say give it more time, graphics are really good, look at some of the up comming nintendo titles, SSBB, Prime 3, SPM, SMG, Zelda TP, wario wares, project hammer, pokemon revolution. All really nice, controller is just getting brushed on. 360 took a year and a half to get to were it is now, and even that is compeatble. Just wait dude, really. If you sell, some fan worthy of owningsuch a great system will have it. So i say keep or you don't ohwell your loss.

Back