Why should i not sell my wii?

Darth_Zant said:
why the crap are there so many threads like this? "Give me reasons to buy" , "give me reasons to sell" , "give me reasons why i shouldn't do this or that...". "tell me why it doesnt suck or why it does"

can't people make up their own freakin minds anymore?

OK? Reason i made it is because course i like the Wii who dosent, but seems like it needs more

Bt i think hardcore gamers get there definition wrong..... playing kiddie games don't make you less of a hardcore gamer nor does brutal games make you more of a hardcore gamer...... Hardcore gamers suppose to be gamers that are very versatile in playing in genre of game and can kick some serious a$$. If you only know how to play one genre of game then that means you that type of genre gamer. Hardcore gamers should always be able to play any console regardless of which games are out. Hardcore gamer should never take sides either, should always know how to vary between consoles.

I can't even believe you're trading your Wii...Even though its been out for 6 months almost, you can't expect it to have 500 titles and game of the year and stuff...They haven't even set up the online for the Wii yet and I KNOW that there's probably not 1 game out for the Wii that takes FULL advantage of everything the Wiimote can do..

6 months = What, 2-3 more channels set up? Trial internet?
12 months = ...Just imagine..

well I'm keeping my wii since its different, I can play good graphics games on my PC so no need for 360 or PS3

Has there been a console in the history of consoles that had a flood of good games straight after launch?

If your a nerd and obsessed with gaming, then sure. If you have a girlfriend, keep your Wii. (they like em).

Sony is doing much worst then Wii, and the Wii isnt comparing to Xbox due to the age of the 2 consoles.

There are a ton of good games coming out, and when you dont have your wii and we are all playing SSBB online, your loss. :)

PtonJalken said:
If you have a girlfriend, keep your Wii. (they like em).
Haha I'm pretty lucky, mine has her own Wii...don't have to worry about her hoggin' mine now ;)

thoughtcrimnal84 said:
I would have sold my Wii a while ago and got a 360 if my girlfriend didn't already have a 360. We should be living together soon, so it seems pointless to sell my wii now.

Virtual Console is alright, but it still doesn't have alot of the games i/everybody wants.

Zelda is still (6 months after release) the only game worth getting. It's all about the games, and the Wii isn't getting them.

I really fell for Nintendo's crap and bought their system that was actually geared away from me (hardcore gamers) to appeal to non gamers. It really is a kiddy/novelty system.

I really regret getting the wii. I play my regular XBOX at least 5 times more than my Wii.

Ditto

****ing ********** go play your ps3

:) That was a bit extreme man. It's **** like that that makes people think that all Wii owners are arrogant fanboys.

Last edited:
Give the damn thing a chance. That's like buying a TV and selling it before you get cable. If you wanted games right away, you should have gotten an Xbox360. If your a patient person who will wait for quality products, keep the Wii.

Back