Why

^ spelling*

OMG, u guys are better than my english teacher!:shocked:

They ain't all-that good half the time from what I've heard, 'specially in certain state.

... Wait, how the **** did the topic turn to this? Way to go off-topic for an entire page y'all. -_-

On topic, the most replies I have ever gotten on a thread was 18, and the thread was just me complaining about my GC memory card being corrupted, and the replies were just people telling me how stupid I was because it was somehow my fault.
I tried a couple of games, but they never took off. And by "they never took off" I mean that they were horrible failures. There was the infamous knock-kock jokes thread, in which I was way too nervous and nobody followed the rules I set up, and then the Game Reviews thread, which got two replies.
Witness the horror for yourself: http://www.wiichat.com/forum/white-noise/64345-knock-kock-jokes.html

Such is the [STRIKE]stupidity[/STRIKE] beauty of White Noise.

I'm surprised that the forum is as civilized as it is, honestly... Ya'd think it'd be even worse.

I don't even understand the point of this Irony mark. Irony should be picked up easy on its own.

Back