Bronies Thread

Well I'm 17 my lil bros are 14 and 13

Its ok I don't mind
thumbnail.aspx

AREYOU****INKIDDINME.jpeg

Totally not modding this thread. You're on your own, Prinny. Everyone, feel free to insult the **** out of me (doubly so for being a hater), for I won't be seeing it. You've finally done the impossible and forced me to ignore a thread entirely... The 'Karp mod is finally defeated. :lol: Well done, and good day bronies.

/unsub

I knew you would show up Karpy but I never expected this

I don´t think he´s gonna answer... ._. in fact...he stated it... oh well :frown5:

As for me...I´m already 20 (If that matters) and think MLP: FIM is in fact one of the best cartoons recently aired around, but is just that, a cartoon, that everyone that likes cartoons could (I said could) like, cause it isn´t extremely childish or girly, it just have some great sense of humor and adorable characters, have just watched the first 15 episodes... that´s what´s dubbed in spanish... but would have no problem seeing it in it´s normal form.

All that´s left... Favorite Pony: Fluttershy!!!

flutter.jpg

Last edited:
I´ll have to watch more of the series to see if fluttershy stays as the favorite then, love pinkie, funniest of all, for sure, twilight has some charm too... but I think is only cause she is the protagonist :sick:

Totally not modding this thread. You're on your own, Prinny. Everyone, feel free to insult the **** out of me (doubly so for being a hater), for I won't be seeing it. You've finally done the impossible and forced me to ignore a thread entirely... The 'Karp mod is finally defeated. :lol: Well done, and good day bronies.
Does that mean I can haz this thread?

Nope. You're not even a mod. =/

The majority of My Little Pony: FiM haters hate the show just because it's a 'little girls show' that gay people watch because it has ponies and rainbows and stuff. And they go on to conclude that it's a terrible show without having watched a single episode. I'm upset that people hate a show for this entire reason. It's really not even that girly or immature....I mean, it is, but not nearly to the extent most haters think. Then when bronies suggest that they watch the show they refuse, and continue to assume that it's a terrible show just because they see it as being really girly and immature. Just because on the surface you think something is stupid, it's stupid in itself to not give it a chance at all and continue to call it retarded.

Then there are the haters who hate it for a semi legit reason. Like, they've actually watched the show and don't like it (though this is pretty uncommon, almost every hater who ends up watching the show ends up liking it/thinking it's okay/disliking it as opposed to hating it). Or the ones who don't think it's a bad show in itself but just think it's overrated as hell. These haters bother me, of course, due to being haters to a series I like, but at least they actually have a reason to dislike it. Unlike the first type of hater I mentioned, their opinion is actually respectable, as opposed to being mindless.

[/rant]

Last edited:
Back