Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Wii Decal

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by spawnminion, Mar 7, 2007.

1. spawnminion

spawnminion Wiitastic Master

I was wondering, should I place a decal on the wii, what I really want to know is the decal permenate. cause for example I bought a PSP decal and i put it on and then after a couple of months I wanted to take it off, and there was residue on it, It was really hard to get off, If I do get a decal and want to take it off after will there be residue on the machine?:scared:

2. PuNkMaN

PuNkMaN WiiChat Member

3. Darth_Zant

Darth_Zant WiiChat Member

whether or not residue remains depends on the quality of the particular decal you use. But there are several stickiness removers that you can use to get it off. I dont know where you're located or if this would be in you're area or not, but around here there's a product called "Goo-gone" and another called "Goof Off!" and they both would be good to get that residue off, just put some on a paper towel and rub the residue off. Or if you're really cheap, you can use a homemade solution 2 parts lemon juice, 1 part water.

4. theiceman72

theiceman72 WiiChat Member

I got one from decalgirl. Not bad, but they could do a better job at selling it correctly. It should come with applicator film on top so you can apply it better. I guess they are saving a little money.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. spawnminion

spawnminion Wiitastic Master

thanks for the info, your wii look great though pretty awsome, so you just order id from decal girl and it will arrive in the mail, cause I live in quebec, canada so i don't know if they deliver here.

6. Wii_Smurf

Wii_Smurf No.1 Smurf

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I wouldn't know. I doubt they'll leave a country out...