Wii Decal

spawnminion

Wiitastic Master
Mar 7, 2007
Quebec
I was wondering, should I place a decal on the wii, what I really want to know is the decal permenate. cause for example I bought a PSP decal and i put it on and then after a couple of months I wanted to take it off, and there was residue on it, It was really hard to get off, If I do get a decal and want to take it off after will there be residue on the machine?:scared:

whether or not residue remains depends on the quality of the particular decal you use. But there are several stickiness removers that you can use to get it off. I dont know where you're located or if this would be in you're area or not, but around here there's a product called "Goo-gone" and another called "Goof Off!" and they both would be good to get that residue off, just put some on a paper towel and rub the residue off. Or if you're really cheap, you can use a homemade solution 2 parts lemon juice, 1 part water.

I got one from decalgirl. Not bad, but they could do a better job at selling it correctly. It should come with applicator film on top so you can apply it better. I guess they are saving a little money.

100_1990.jpg

100_1991.jpg

thanks for the info, your wii look great though pretty awsome, so you just order id from decal girl and it will arrive in the mail, cause I live in quebec, canada so i don't know if they deliver here.

Back