Wii Different Colors

I'd get the black in an insant. Sell my white on eBay. BTW, there certainly is something 'green' about that Wii. It looks like that limey green that was kinda in during 2006. Obviously has died off, its now approaching 2008. And at any guess only the Black Wii will come out, preferably along with a Black Wiimote (this kinda creates problems cos it means Nintendo also have to release a black version of all its accessories...I can see why they wanted to hold off for sales to die down first).

PapaL said:
Did you get the matching controller skins as well? The prices don't seem half bad - if the quality is half way decent that is.
when i bought my skin it came w/ a free controller skin... i don't know if it was an accident or what, but the controller skins are pretty sweet. here's my package:
DSC_3670.jpg

TortillaChip520 said:
when i bought my skin it came w/ a free controller skin... i don't know if it was an accident or what, but the controller skins are pretty sweet. here's my package:
DSC_3670.jpg

That looks awesome!

I need a black Wii to match my Wiimotes :lol:

FRuMMaGe said:
Sorry i'm colour blind. My eyes are wierd.

My right eye is slightly colourblind and my left eye can only see in black and white.

LOL it sucks to be color blind. But even though it is such a simple color I would have to go with the black console, black has always looked good on every console...:D

TortillaChip520 said:
DSC_3670.jpg
Do the decals cover 3 sides of the console or just 2??

That looks pretty rockin'...

FRuMMaGe said:
wii-console-colors.jpg

The yellow one looks fugly.

The black one is nice though. it would match my black Wiimote :yesnod:

but the fingerprints/scratches would show up, trust me, i have a black ds light, and EVERYTHING show up

GermanW said:
Do the decals cover 3 sides of the console or just 2??

That looks pretty rockin'...

thanks, yeah it covers all 3 sides, so no worries. it also covers the top, i just got mine as Blue and White as the main colors so it would kinda match the wii.

Back